she suffers from a bad case of mommy arms, and im just not a fan of her legs (although, i will admit i think her face is cute - not saying high fashion )

her stomach is toned, i dont understand why she doesn't focus on her arms
3664E06500000578-0-image-m-60_1468877246615.jpg

3664DF5C00000578-0-image-m-68_1468877574405.jpg

Gigis face annoys me sooo much!!!!! those corners of her mouth pointing down all the time. like a cry baby brat, which she is. this combined with the shape of her lower cheeks will end in surgery for sure too, because that part will be saggy when she gets older.

All I can see while watching this is HIPS! BOOBS! ARMS! PLASTIC FACE! CORPSE EYES!

It's all so distracting that I can't focus on the clothes. This illustrates to me why the models that are best equipped to sell clothes are the ones who don't distract from them... i.e. they are skinny and actually look like real humans!

Reactions: 1 user
I find it odd when women who don't really fit the "model mold" become models. While I do think that Gigi and Bella are beautiful women, I don't think that they're cut out for high fashion.

Hiring one of them to model is kind of like hiring a writer to do a painting job, or a science teacher to teach English. The candidate needs to have the right qualifications - and they don't, IMHO.

And how many inches do you suppose Photoshop shaved off of those arms, and they're still not cover-worthy?

All I can see while watching this is HIPS! BOOBS! ARMS! PLASTIC FACE! CORPSE EYES!

It's all so distracting that I can't focus on the clothes. This illustrates to me why the models that are best equipped to sell clothes are the ones who don't distract from them... i.e. they are skinny and actually look like real humans!

Agreed! I can't get over how boring/dead her face looks. She has no sparkle, no shine, no life.

I didn't even notice the enormous muffin top at first because I was so shocked by how swollen her face looks (even for her "standards"). :disgusted:

That's what happens when others post pics of you and you can't choose and/or retouch them. :whistling:

Reactions: 4 users
Gigi just looks like an average puffy cali girl spending time on the beach with her friends.
Maybe it's just me, but I find when she looks overly tanned like that it's not chic...

Reactions: 1 users