For Maybelline recently. Horrifying.

rVOuUtrWwPw.jpg
tumblr_oamet668QP1uxe2g9o1_500.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
Gigi fluctuates a lot, few days ago she looked horrible, but now she looked moderately better (some/little xylo?). Kendall seems to fluctuate similarly too.
FFN_vcv_52132061.jpg
FFN_vcv_52132064.jpg
hadid.jpg

Are prominent xylos gene-related..? I don't understand how hers can be so prominent, while the rest of her is soft for the most part. I also have some friends who have extremely bony xylos, yet average bodies
Depends on your body shape. I had a xylo when I was much much much bigger. If I were to ever "lose" my xylo, I'd probably be overweight/obese, so for some of us, it's not really a hallmark of achievement.

Reactions: 6 users
Are prominent xylos gene-related..? I don't understand how hers can be so prominent, while the rest of her is soft for the most part. I also have some friends who have extremely bony xylos, yet average bodies

I also had a xylo when I was much, much bigger. In my case, I think it's because of my boob fat distribution. I just don't store fat at the top of my boobs at all.
I'd prefer not to have a xylo as prominent and I don't find it that attractive either (especially on otherwise chubby people, looks weird), but I guess you always want what you can't have. ;)

Reactions: 1 user
I laugh everytime they try to sell her as an 'athlete'/fit model

Oh I know! Here's a laugh-and-a-half-- skinny vs curvy called her tush a "perky posterior"-- LOL --in what world?? Most of the commenters at least had the sense to disagree. There was a comment too that cracked me up saying that when she smiles she looks like a "melting toddler." :lol:

Pardon me for bringing svc into this forum, it's just my guilty pleasure and kind of like research to me. Svc is like SGF's remedial stepbrother, or like a halfway home between SG and mpa

Reactions: 1 users