I'm sorry if this has already been posted, but:

There is one arena, though, in which she does envy her “hilarious” sister. “She can eat whatever she wants. It’s really annoying,” Bella says. “I eat a lot of pizza and really unhealthy food. I definitely gain weight and I’m not naturally thin. I’m really self-conscious if I go to trainers, so I just do stuff on my own. I go on the treadmill or do yoga and Pilates if I can.”

http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2015/10/13/bella-hadid-seventeen-cover-on-comparisons-to-gigi/

Seriously?! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! Of course she can eat whatever she wants. It's pretty obvious.:headbang:

Reactions: 3 users
honestly i miss the early 2000's, just after fast food nation came out, and people actually took obesity seriously...

image.jpg

Why, why, why does she have to incessantly ruin everything for me. And this was featured in VOGUE. Ugh

Reactions: 2 users
She's worked her arse off you can tell, but it's all a publicity stunt on VS behalf, no other model gets the glorification and publicity of being chosen for VS like Gigi has

Reactions: 1 users
No surprise with that chest. She looks like she's been working hard for this though, look at her waist when she bends down.

OH but where's Bella at??

Fuck me twice.
Those images in the video give me crazy Kate Upton vibes. And I can't see any muscle definition or at least a bit of a bone protuding. Whatever. :superpuke::superpuke::superpuke::superpuke:

She's worked her arse off you can tell, but it's all a publicity stunt on VS behalf, no other model gets the glorification and publicity of being chosen for VS like Gigi has
Meh she still looks huge. If that's "working your ass off" she's clearly not working hard enough. She'll be great reverse thinspo during the show so she's got that going at least...

Reactions: 1 user