art hoe

Super Star
I 100% agree with you. Pregnant women can’t control their bodies, for your pregnancy and your labour it’s completely out of your hands. That’s why it’s terrifying!
Yes, you can eat well and exercise but your body can suddenly decide anything but carbs makes you vomit, or you’re too tired to do anything but lie down. Post-baby, sure, no excuse for not getting it together then.
The same kind of talk on the Romee thread is why I completely stopped putting in any effort or visiting much here.. so I seriously don’t give a shit what anyone thinks of me defending you. Can’t wait till the teenager above preaching about how to be pregnant while ‘looking after yourself’ is hit with a hard old dose of reality. :woot:
Didn’t you literally criticize a baby in another thread?

Completely off topic but I’m truly disturbed by this child’s baby Kardashian mouth
Guess it’s just pregnancy that is a touchy subject for you.

• Funny
Reactions: 8 users

eliza88

Worker Bee
I 100% agree with you. Pregnant women can’t control their bodies, for your pregnancy and your labour it’s completely out of your hands. That’s why it’s terrifying!
Yes, you can eat well and exercise but your body can suddenly decide anything but carbs makes you vomit, or you’re too tired to do anything but lie down. Post-baby, sure, no excuse for not getting it together then.
The same kind of talk on the Romee thread is why I completely stopped putting in any effort or visiting much here.. so I seriously don’t give a shit what anyone thinks of me defending you. Can’t wait till the teenager above preaching about how to be pregnant while ‘looking after yourself’ is hit with a hard old dose of reality. :woot:
You should quit while you are ahead and stop visiting SKINNYgossip (not FATANDUGLYgossip) because members here tend to support discipline and self care over giving into excuses with pregnancy being one of them.
Pregnancy is not an excuse to look like a widowing hag who only binges on white bread and Mc Donalds. NOT an excuse for lack of personal hygiene and for not looking presentable.
You can’t see the section now, but there are many members on here who have had pregnancies and looked fabulous during and after.

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users

bougainvilleas

Super Star
Had to comb through a bunch of VMA photos for work, and this house of horrors somehow sums up 2020 in a nutshell.

gettyimages-1269769673-2048x2048.jpg

• Funny
  • Gross
Reactions: 7 users
Didn’t you literally criticize a baby in another thread?

Guess it’s just pregnancy that is a touchy subject for you.
Regarding that post, I was expressing my dismay that the current trend of overblown open blowjob lips is now considered the ubiquitous modelling pose for not only children, but adults. Sidenote, do people not know what ‘literal’ means anymore due to its constant misuse?

And yes there’s two times when you can’t realistically expect to maintain your lowest weight - 1) when you’re recovering from an eating disorder, 2) when you’re pregnant. Well done to anyone who can, but it’s not always possible despite your best effort.

• Eye Roll
Reactions: 1 users

art hoe

Super Star
Sidenote, do people not know what ‘literal’ means anymore due to its constant misuse?
Too busy to dive in further right now, but honey, not only did I use the word correctly, but I also find your distaste for “literally” as a colloquialism very boring.

• Agree
Reactions: 11 users

art hoe

Super Star
  • Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users

morguebrat

Runt
1A4B02EA-B8B3-42DF-B7A2-63C886FA079A.png
Randomly checked gigi’s instagram story - wow i need some fat friends. Her moon face makes kaia look so slight

• Eye Roll
  • Funny
Reactions: 4 users
My God with the outfit, vaguely “slim” but also really lumpy body, and traction alopecia induced thin hair she looks like every other methhead that hangs out at my local servo and yells at me for cigs 😖😖
Haha oh god you are so right!! Looks like Gollum’s hair

• Useful
Reactions: 1 user