Chamomile

Rising Star

Just a huge NO to this piggy, fat stomach roll. I get anxiety from even just looking at it. :disgusted:
Not to mention... such boring content?? I would never dare Instagram a stupid little DIY project and assume anyone would care. And if I did, I would at least have the swing itself be the first slide of the post and not a ridiculous video of me drilling for literally no reason.

Posts like this make me feel like I must be missing something. I just don’t get what it takes to want to post this.

olympia

Worker Bee
I can't stop laughing at this photo from last year - I stumbled on it whilst searching for a bikini 😄 What the hell is up with her hips? She has like three saddlebags?? I'm genuinely so confused; I literally had no idea such unfortunate fat distribution was possible except on really fat people. She looks so short, as well. The fact that people idolise her skinny fat body and demonise so many of our healthier favourites is so sad.

bella-hadid-spotted-in-a-white-bikini-while-enjoying-some-sun-in-st-barts-france-081219_10.jpg

• Gross
  • WTF
Reactions: 7 users

heize

Rising Star
This would have been so powerful if they had used an actual model.

1595964824466.png

1595964848629.png

1595964885087.png

1595964907531.png

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users

smallthing

Grand Dame
I can't stop laughing at this photo from last year - I stumbled on it whilst searching for a bikini 😄 What the hell is up with her hips? She has like three saddlebags?? I'm genuinely so confused; I literally had no idea such unfortunate fat distribution was possible except on really fat people. She looks so short, as well. The fact that people idolise her skinny fat body and demonise so many of our healthier favourites is so sad.

View attachment 87065
Her body shape reminds me so much of Lucas Cranach’s Venus.
1595996831795.jpeg
Random, I know - I posted this in the hopes of recognizing fellow Renaissance art nerds :run:

Reactions: 1 users

olympia

Worker Bee
Come at me all you want about her being pregnant but another ss from the boohoo mother video has me puking. Her arm? Looks like a thigh? There’s no reason why is should look like that, I’m afraid. Romee gaining some weight to have a baby is one thing - she was underweight and possibly severely negatively impacted by that. Gigi has never been particularly thin and looks like she’s gone far past even ‘slim’ by now, which was hardly necessary to recover full gynaecological health 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s got the ideal situation to be pregnant in - not working, rich, with her family and loads of support all around her, so she can’t even use most women’s excuse of being stressed etc. I genuinely don’t get it.

1DFC2F28-CD29-4499-B4F2-5C895BD03547.jpeg

• Gross
  • WTF
Reactions: 6 users