:orly: :facepalm:
you're joking, right? right...?
Nop, I am not. But this is before she turned into a total whale, I wouldn't want what she was selling these days (stretch marks and saggy breasts :superpuke:). But I stand by my statement that at one point, she was photogenic and had an it girl quality that I was envious of, I would want to look as girly and fun and confident at the beach. I would also like to note that I recognise there is a distinction between what is appropriate for high fashion and what will sell a bikini, and that at one point in her career she was suitable as the latter and NEVER the former.

Nop, I am not. But this is before she turned into a total whale, I wouldn't want what she was selling these days (stretch marks and saggy breasts :superpuke:). But I stand by my statement that at one point, she was photogenic and had an it girl quality that I was envious of, I would want to look as girly and fun and confident at the beach. I would also like to note that I recognise there is a distinction between what is appropriate for high fashion and what will sell a bikini, and that at one point in her career she was suitable as the latter and NEVER the former.

I respect your opinion, but I'm curious to see pictures of the time you think that Kate was photogenic and had an it girl quality.

I respect your opinion, but I'm curious to see pictures of the time you think that Kate was photogenic and had an it girl quality.
Thank you for that. Ok, so I open google images and I do feel as if I was remembering the past Kate through rose tinted spectacles, she was actually bigger than I thought she was.
upload_2015-9-30_20-54-16.jpeg
images
upload_2015-9-30_21-0-26.jpeg

But here she looks young and glows and her hair is bleached blond and she has what looks like a natural tan... The water is beautiful and the sun is so bright.
I just did not believe you can recreate that atmosphere with Gigi Hadid. And when I compare that image of Gigi Hadid in a bikini on the Tommy Hilfiger runway, even removing the fact that it was a runway and not a location like this with photo-shop and whatever, it is not the same. Recreate these images with Gigi Hadid and they wouldn't be as good and I guess this is my main point. Gigi is not the 'it' girl she thinks she is whereas I do like Kate in these images.

I like Kate's legs better than Gigi's but I think Gigi looks "classier" (not that I've ever seen either of them look classy) in bikinis because she's not completely spilling out of them like Kate does. I get that may appeal to men but when it comes to selling bathing suits to women I don't want to look trashy, and when you put a model like Kate or Gigi in something too small they look even fatter.

Wear clothes that fit you.

I find them both terrible, terrible fashion models. More like glamour models and Carl's Jr Hamburger models. Yes, ok, I will admit Gigi has her "moments" when her face is really striking at one instantaneous moment on the runway. BUT then you see a SLIGHT angle change or candid shot and it's goes from all fishy lips and sexy bombshell to full on exploded puffer fish.

Exhibit A All Big Eyes

Exhibit B All Big Everything

Reactions: 3 users
I hate the "If you don't like it, don't follow me" argument. THIS is how standards in the fashion industry would become lower. No, everyone in his right mind should call the emperor for what he is: naked, spoiled, entitled (and FAT FAT FAT).
In any societal aspect (art, mass media, fashion, education, health), standards should be reinforced, not adapted to the worst performers. It's like a student who is bad at math expects math to be left outside the curricula. NO, it's the other way around: if you can't perform at least in an average manner, get the fuck out!:tribe:

YES :highfive:

Ugh but this bitch doesn't deserve to be page one of the models thread :meh:

Reactions: 1 user
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...he-2016-olympics-find-out-which-sport-2015110

Apparently Bella want to compete in equestrian events at the Rio 2016 Olympics...I don't see this working as she doesn't look athletic in the least, why does she have zero muscle definition then if she's training so hard?
to be fair, i know the family and she's actually quite a good equestrian and used to be a nationally touring/competing equestrian, as was Gigi. Definitely would be happy to see them in that role, rather than as models--at least they have the practice

Reactions: 2 users