I may be super biased, as I knew her/her family a lot growing up, but she's a really nice person and despite the fact her connections certainly got her into the business, i like her considerably more than her friends/that celeb-crew (jenner, baldwins, etc.) It's a shame she's modelling now and not in the early 90's--that time frame would've just adored her barbie/bombshell looks

I agree that from what I've seen of her live, she seems like a very grounded, appreciative girl with good morals. I just wish she would tone up a little.

fire the makeup artist
BKwDmqcl.jpg

c227YlAl.png

7VGU6NPl.png

oNXLNYdl.png

XBlPe9Wl.png

v1fmlukl.png

WBYGRKDl.png

tYyMkEal.png

CDXHnRPl.png

nix92bal.jpg
Do7URhal.jpg

KCEZxKyl.jpg
5goUMtEl.jpg

3g9ISBll.jpg
ng8mOTdl.jpg

jAZBNq2l.jpg
STtsZdDl.jpg

j1sNtfJl.jpg

(Also in Kendall's thread)

WILL THE 'CELEBRITY' MODEL TREND CONTINUE IN 2015?

"This 'trend' will only get bigger," says Francine Champagne, president ofVision, a model management firm in Los Angeles.
"I believe, in fact, these 'celebrities-turned-models' do have longevity and it is not a passing 'trend,'" casting director Jennifer Starr

"Gigi and Kendall are very charming and incredibly savvy professionals," Starr says. "A famous name opens the door, however, it could also hurt your career. You have to have a light and charisma that carries you further."

http://fashionista.com/2014/12/celebrity-model-trend-2014

I think she's pretty and she could be extraordinarily beautiful if she slimmed down, her facial features are gorgeous. Right now she's more of a "sexy" model (so no surprise about Victoria's Secret choice to put her in pink campaign), which is not exactly my cup of tea, but it suits her, and obviously works for her- though she should tone up in my opinion, she looks very soft. As @espressoenthusiast said, she does have this barbie/bombshell look about her- not my type (I prefer the classic Eastern European kind of beauty, more aristocratic and less sexualised), but I get her appeal.
I prefer her to other celebrity models (she actually seems like a nice person, and isn't whining in every interview about her hardships like Kendall, or looking like a worn-out 35 year old like Cara), and I'd much rather see her in the swimsuit magazines than lets say, Kate Upton.

Reactions: 4 users
I think she's pretty and she could be extraordinarily beautiful if she slimmed down, her facial features are gorgeous. Right now she's more of a "sexy" model (so no surprise about Victoria's Secret choice to put her in pink campaign), which is not exactly my cup of tea, but it suits her, and obviously works for her- though she should tone up in my opinion, she looks very soft. As @espressoenthusiast said, she does have this barbie/bombshell look about her- not my type (I prefer the classic Eastern European kind of beauty, more aristocratic and less sexualised), but I get her appeal.
I prefer her to other celebrity models (she actually seems like a nice person, and isn't whining in every interview about her hardships like Kendall, or looking like a worn-out 35 year old like Cara), and I'd much rather see her in the swimsuit magazines than lets say, Kate Upton.

Literally my exact feelings

Reactions: 1 user
I think unlike Kendall, Gigi would still get the same type of work she's doing now if she didn't have famous parents. Her face is pretty but I'm not a fan of her body and I'm glad she's working on it. I don't want to see anything similar to this. Terrible :ohno:
Gigi-Hadid-Photoshoot-at-Vasquez-Rocks-Park-in-Los-Angeles-18.jpg

She reminds me of Doutzen: very striking face and not fat but...kinda "thick". VS has so many forgettable faces now, I don't even mind her being a little fuller to be honest. They need new bombshells.

"I’m an athlete and played volleyball all through high school—so working out is fun for me. My trainer will tell me the women’s records for different things at the gym, and I'll have to beat one by the end of the day or I won’t leave.

I lived in a tour bus with my boyfriend in Europe, sleeping in bunk beds and eating McDonalds every day. When I got back I wasn’t feeling amazing and had to have a vegetable. New York is great for being healthy—I have a Juice Press right around the corner and I make my own food all the time. But burgers and fries are my weakness."

http://intothegloss.com/2014/08/gigi-hadid-makeup/

i know its a shameful indulgence but i do love me some real housewives of beverly hills, and in the show they show her discussing her regimented diet and fitness plan, which she seems very dedicated to. It could be that she just has the body type of a more athletic build, and perhaps she is jst trying to work with what she has.

she reminds me of fergie in so many shots - which is not a good thing.

Thank God I'm not the only one who sees this. I feel like she's a cross between Candice Swanepoel and Fergie... Not gonna lie though, if I woke up tomorrow looking like her, I wouldn't complain. That being said, I don't find her face particularly remember-able. She kinda just looks like your typical department store bikini model.

I'm not a fan. She looks more like a teen show actress than model. Although I like that she knows that she is commercial and sticks to it.

I think unlike Kendall, Gigi would still get the same type of work she's doing now if she didn't have famous parents. Her face is pretty but I'm not a fan of her body and I'm glad she's working on it. I don't want to see anything similar to this. Terrible :ohno:
View attachment 5147

'Not a fan of her body' is the really really really polite, never ever would I be that nice even with a gun to my head, way of putting it.

Hate it.

'Not a fan of her body' is the really really really polite, never ever would I be that nice even with a gun to my head, way of putting it.

Hate it.
:lol: I think she has some potential and seems to have a nice personality, I'm giving her a chance hahahah

She's always working out in her instagram posts, but I doubt she's ever going to lose weight now that she works with VS :meh:
10882008_797257283642716_1017238419_n.jpg