Gemma Ward

gemma for burberry
tumblr_m5e152M5iO1qm86p7o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m6v1hcd5oN1qj7piio1_1280.jpg

Gemma Ward wearing Balenciaga Spring/Summer 2006 by Nick Knight for Pop Magazine

WOW! She was sucha doll... Perfect face and body. Now she looks so fat n blah. Not the way i wanna live my life.

Reactions: 1 user
@abarna, that picture's not recent, I think it may have been taken a few years ago although I'm not sure exactly when. It's really hard to find recent pictures of her :(

Last edited by a moderator:
@abarna, that picture's not recent, I think it may have been taken a few years ago although I'm not sure exactly when. It's really hard to find recent pictures of her :(

thanks, i wasnt sure because i found it on a blog which didnt say when it was taken and because i googled recent gemma ward i was hopeful it was oh well :( yes its so impossible to get pics of her i wish great gatsby would release more stills of her full body or something, sigh

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it sick that I'll watch The Great Gatsby (well, at least a few minutes of it) just to see how Gemma's body looks now?
I don't even like that sort of movie.

i was reading an elle magazine yesterday from 2007 and gemma was on every.single.page