Gemma Ward

I found this on that confession blog :hmm:
(http://fashionindustryconfessions.tumblr.com/)

tumblr_m41wdnztVT1rw4g9vo1_r1_1280.png

Is that blog reliable on what they post? reading it he/she/whoever writes it, contradicts itself in so many posts. In some it says this "x" model is amazing and beautiful...then in another I dont get this same "x" model" she is so overated and ugly" and so on ... with same subjects and diferent/contradictory statements about them.

I found this on that confession blog :hmm:
(http://fashionindustryconfessions.tumblr.com/)

Is that blog reliable on what they post? reading it he/she/whoever writes it, contradicts itself in so many posts. In some it says this "x" model is amazing and beautiful...then in another I dont get this same "x" model" she is so overated and ugly" and so on ... with same subjects and diferent/contradictory statements about them.

The confessions are submitted to the blogger anonymously - they aren't her own opinions.

My Best friend went to school with her and were good friends. I knew her, not that well, but had hung out with her a few times. This was before she became 'the Gemma ward'

She was an incredibly beautiful person. Her personality made her even more beautiful. She was lovely.

Looking at those recent pics I still see that beautiful girl :)

She is lovely, but she has almost the exact same facial expression in every picture. I got a little bit bored.

Reactions: 1 user
I was hoping that someone who was actually there could fill you in.... :sneaky:

I was kinda there (at the show but not there for what happened) and I don't know if she actually got smacked (her face looks it) but she got a harsh lecture from her booker I think. I barely remember the details, it was years ago, but I think she had been out partying the night before then very late to call time. That was quite a bit before she started gaining weight, tho, so I don't think the lecture was about that (those came later lol).

Reactions: 1 users
She has such a celestial look about her. So perfect! I've always wished I could look like that (sort of like an ethereal fairy kind of appearance)