Gemma Ward

I love the look when the brows are slightly darker.

tumblr_m41lj1WCkT1qecz51o1_250.jpg

Ugh, I hate it when models let themselves go like this. Just because you're not a model anymore doesn't mean you need to go back to looking like a crappy normal person.

My exact thoughts

I'd love, love, love to see what she currently looks like. Not the pictures that were splashed everywhere when she first gained, but something from like, yesterday.

Dammit, Gemma was so ethereal at her peak. Oh well. Vlada is the new Gemma, I shall go look at pics of her instead.

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
I'm a die hard Gemma fan (aren't we all) and I can't believe this thread doesn't have more photos!
tumblr_lowuaoKb4O1qi5jyjo1_500.jpeg
bigscan.jpg
12.jpeg
tumblr_m5ym62TrAp1qfebn6o1_1280.jpg
d-i-r-t-y-mind.tumblr.jpg
I'm still technology illiterate when it comes to posting photos but ughh, she can do no wrong in my eyes. She is exquisite. . She left far before her time :cry:

I'd love, love, love to see what she currently looks like. Not the pictures that were splashed everywhere when she first gained, but something from like, yesterday.

Dammit, Gemma was so ethereal at her peak. Oh well. Vlada is the new Gemma, I shall go look at pics of her instead.

Anyone who posts a recent pic of Gemma will get lots of karma! :grin:

that's not a recent pic...
oops sorry :oops: i was kinda suspicious the site seems a bit dodge
edit: thanks @Skinny2012 that was very generous...can you tell me when the most recent photo you have was taken...i really want to try and find something from around now because it seems very hard and im stubborn :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
she is the most difficult thing i have ever googled
Gemma+Ward+%2528Sunday+Telegraph+Feb+2011%2529+%25283%2529.jpg

Gemma+Ward+%2528Sunday+Telegraph+Feb+2011%2529.jpg

these were in a sydney paper at start of 2011

and this is a video of her at a press conference for a play she did last year, you see most of her when she walks to her chair

edit: thanks @Skinny2012 that was very generous...can you tell me when the most recent photo you have was taken...i really want to try and find something from around now because it seems very hard and im stubborn :lol:

The most recent one is from the Great Gatsby movie (like ExtraShot said, it was around feb this year.).

That story that Nick Knight told is very sad :( She was such a rare beauty.. still is a beautiful woman but has somehow lost that spark now she is bigger!! That picture of her in that leopard print jacket is funny because it look's like an awful mismatched outfit, yet, put it on a skinny girl or her former frame and it could of looked awesome. Anyway.. one of my favorite picture's of Gemma..

gemma-ward-picture-2.jpg
:luv:

Reactions: 1 user