Gemma Ward

...Continue

843.jpg
938.jpg
1035.jpg
1132.jpg
[/IMG]

Gemma Ward by Patrick Demarchelier for Teen Vogue February 2006 “Who’s That Girl?”

First ever Teen Vogue model on the cover :)

tumblr_m6ysh79QXB1r1npg5o3_500.jpg

tumblr_lk8u6kjOzq1qib3r6o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lke3q4UEuw1qib3r6o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m2q02oucmV1r2tgcoo1_500.jpg

gemma-ward-and-junk-food-gallery.jpg

And there's also this one that I cannot find in a bigger size:
star01_gemmaward.jpg

By Tim Walker, I cannot find the rest of the editorial :(
Pity, because it's so simple and so beautiful

tumblr_m6nsjgOlcv1qcah0do1_1280.jpg

Gemma Ward by Patrick Demarchelier for Teen Vogue February 2006 “Who’s That Girl?”

First ever Teen Vogue model on the cover :)

tumblr_m6ysh79QXB1r1npg5o3_500.jpg

tumblr_lk8u6kjOzq1qib3r6o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lke3q4UEuw1qib3r6o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m2q02oucmV1r2tgcoo1_500.jpg

gemma-ward-and-junk-food-gallery.jpg

And there's also this one that I cannot find in a bigger size:
star01_gemmaward.jpg

I remember this issue. I loved everything about this one. Teen Vogue needs to do another one dedicated to models :luv:

I love her runway presence. Usually, models with those plain, simple and blank walks and stares are so boring (*cough* Arizona Muse *cough*) and I love models with those "Look at me" fierce yet graceful walks like Karlie, Natasha, Snejana, Vlada, etc, etc. However, Gemma makes the simple walk seem so strong and confident and glamorous, she has great presence (which sadly faded away as her waist became bigger).

Her personality is so... :luv:
She just seems so smart, sweet, smiley and kind and very wise about the industry (well, before she gained the weight) which I think so many of the top models of now don't have (oh Wixson, oh Upton). And her accent... :luv: And her face seems to be perfectly angelic 24/7

Reactions: 1 user
Those are great videos. The music they chose is such a THROWBACK. Ah. I love it.

Her personality is so... :luv:
She just seems so smart, sweet, smiley and kind and very wise about the industry (well, before she gained the weight) which I think so many of the top models of now don't have (oh Wixson, oh Upton). And her accent... :luv: And her face seems to be perfectly angelic 24/7

:luv::luv::luv: Thank you for sharing

Elle France January 2005
She looks like an American Girl Sailor doll :luv:

ELLEFRANCE012011gemmaward001.jpg

ELLEFRANCE004.jpg

ELLEFRANCE005.jpg

ELLEFRANCE003.jpg

ELLEFRANCE002.jpg

ELLEFRANCE006.jpg

OMG... :wtf:

tumblr_mdygf4cnt31rw4g9vo1_1280.jpg

Could it be? Is queen Gemma coming back?
Let's pray people.

I do not know if this is too harsh.. but.. I really don't like her face when she talks. I know it's kinda weird, because I love her face in photos and on the runway.

Let's hope for the best *finger crossed*, that we'll see the lovely Gemma back really soon!!! :grin: