From thin to fat

I'm still thinking about this mess and I realize it would not be exactly EASY to gain so much weight. As hard as getting thinner is, I believe the struggle to grow obese would be very difficult as well. But in the opposite way. While getting thinner has to do with discipline and self-control, imagine how hard it might be to keep eating more and more with a goal weight in mind. Having to shove food down your throat even if you already feel uncomfortably, painfully full. Waking up the next morning (and I can definitely relate as a former binge eater) without an ounce of hunger, grossed out by food, and having to force yourself to eat as much as the day before.

Ugh. Sounds horrible.

Yeah. :wtf: To me, being uncomfortably stuffed to the point of nausea is way worse than hunger pangs, and gross. With hunger pangs, calmly have something small and healthy and it's settled. What do you do with that bloated feeling? Pop a stomach pill and lay on your side groaning like a shot moose hoping you don't throw up or explode?

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah. :wtf: To me, being uncomfortably stuffed to the point of nausea is way worse than hunger pangs, and gross. With hunger pangs, calmly have something small and healthy and it's settled. What do you do with that bloated feeling? Pop a stomach pill and lay on your side groaning like a shot moose hoping you don't throw up or explode?

I dunno. I think at first its got to be like that but just as we get used to hunger pangs wouldn't they get used to that over stuffed feeling and start to get addicted to it/feel weird without it? I would think after the initial shock period it would be easier because then they can just sit there and stuff themselves especially with calorie dense shit like fast food (I mean you don't even have to eat that much for those calories to pile up, no?). Ugh. Just ugh.

Reactions: 1 user
I dunno. I think at first its got to be like that but just as we get used to hunger pangs wouldn't they get used to that over stuffed feeling and start to get addicted to it/feel weird without it? I would think after the initial shock period it would be easier because then they can just sit there and stuff themselves especially with calorie dense shit like fast food (I mean you don't even have to eat that much for those calories to pile up, no?). Ugh. Just ugh.

This is true, I can't remember where I heard this from but an obese woman described being full as being "hugged from the inside." :whistling: And it doesn't take much for the calories to add up, it's not like they have to eat high every day. They probably have a calorie range just like us, with a low end and a high end. Obviously our high end is probably not close to even their low end though. :wtf:

This is true, I can't remember where I heard this from but an obese woman described being full as being "hugged from the inside." :whistling:

I'm envisioning being hugged from the inside as all your organs squishing together until they eventually explode. So, I guess that's apt then. I get what she means though, that on a weird emotional eating psychological level being full would be comforting/emotionally validating and thus like getting a hug but holy. shit. Ho-lee shit. As someone who doesn't like being hugged this is a horrific sounding phrase. Which means its a good deterrent from hormonal cravings for me right now. So thank you.

When people say "this will be America in 20 years!" I just call bullshit.
They'll all be dead by then...:oops:

Reactions: 1 users
33920180.jpg

I literally, yes literally, just gagged. I also got cold chills and nauseous. Stepping away now. Some people have no pride.

Before: 118

After: 163

I’ve always wanted to gain weight, but I was always too afraid to actually go through with it. About 6 months ago, I was put on a high dose of the Depo shot. Extreme weight gain was a common side effect, and I was kind of excited at the prospect of not having to make the daunting choice whether to gain, or not to gain. My body chose for me, and clearly, it chose to gain! Since then, I’ve gained about 40 pounds, most of it going to my belly, hips and thighs. I freaked out a little at first, but the rounder I got, the more I liked it. :) I’m making more conscious efforts to gain now, and I’m hoping for another 20 pounds by Thanksgiving.

Dafuq??? :nervous: