From thin to fat

I find these types of blogs so disturbing they intrigue me a little bit lol. I do not understand why people with presumably good heath to begin with purposely gain weight to the point of morbid obesity. Mind blown. :wtf:

images

...because I don't understand how gluttony and excess consumption could otherwise be a good thing :superpuke:

tumblr_mdcuzl4HXM1qf5engo2_1280.jpg

Is that a tummy or an ass?

I can't understand this at all. So many of the girls started out average, some were even skinny. And then they gain like 200 pounds? Why??!?!?!?!? You can't do anything at that weight! Your body becomes so limited, you can't run or do a lot of work outs, you can't ride on roller coasters at theme parks, you can't fit into cute clothes... I just don't understand why anyone would willingly want to be that big.

WTF :wtf:

Why is it called from thin to fat? Most pics are more like "from fat to obese" :nervous:

True words.

Still, I secretly love to spend hours on blogs like that. :nervous:
It´s like you enter a completely different dimension; where everything is just WRONG
They seem to see beauty and sexyness in everything I find nothing but repulsive and disgusting. And sad at the same time. How can people ruin their health and looks like that for the simple purpose that some creepy fat fetish lurkers of tumblr drool over their weight gain? Is that something to be proud of? :run:

:wtf:

I read the title of this thread too quickly and was like "I love from fat to thin pictures, so inspirational" ... oh how wrong I was.

7f8.gif

I will never be able to undo what I have seen.

Reactions: 1 user
Ok so now that I've literally gone through the entire site (because apparently I'm a masochist) I'm kinda getting that it's a sexual fetish thing. "Feeders", where men apparently like fattening girls up(?), which is why it's not just fat girls, but normal girls who become fat.

Knowing that it's a sexual preference almost makes it more understandable. Like, it make NO sense why girls would intentionally make themselves obese. The only thing that makes it sort of make sense, is knowing that it's a freaky sexual fetish. Does that make sense?

omg, i can't stop looking at this damn site! it's like a car crash, I don't want to look, but my curiosity is too much!!!

WHYWHYWHYWHYOHGODWHY?

:superpuke:

Feeders? :superpuke:
Or (pleaseplease) a hoax?

WHYWHYWHYWHYOHGODWHY?

:superpuke:

Feeders? :superpuke:
Or (pleaseplease) a hoax?

Unfortunately not. The kind-of-boyfriend of an anorexic friend of mine is a feeder. He is very muscular and fit and loves to see how thin or average women gain weight because of him.
This whole thing is so f**ked up, even strange sex practices seem to be normal compared with it :run:

Unfortunately not. The kind-of-boyfriend of an anorexic friend of mine is a feeder. He is very muscular and fit and loves to see how thin or average women gain weight because of him.
This whole thing is so f**ked up, even strange sex practices seem to be normal compared with it :run:

That just seems like a conflict of interest for their relationship....to say the least :wtf:

I was introduced to the gainer tag on tumblr a while ago...

tumblr_m7oq5k17pY1r3084q.jpg

That just seems like a conflict of interest for their relationship....to say the least :wtf:

I was introduced to the gainer tag on tumblr a while ago...

tumblr_m7oq5k17pY1r3084q.jpg

:lol:

She would never ever gain weight, so he feeds and has sex with other women. He's not really her boyfriend, more like a friend +.

This is disturbing and repulsive. Not only from an aesthetics perspective but with each progression picture, they're putting greater stress on their bodies. I can hear funeral march music as I scroll...

ok this is just too much.
I wonder what keeps them being friends after all those years, I mean, what can they base their friendship on? :sneaky: :twisted:

UhCrt.png