From thin to fat

tumblr_mj4rjjgrlS1ro463qo1_500.jpg

This one is just sad ... she had such a nice figure . :nopity:

for a moment I thought it was a before-after :(
to get down to 38 kg, she probably had to put a LOT of hard work and effort, and it's so sad that she didn't stay like this (assuming she was doing it the healthy way!)

for a moment I thought it was a before-after :(
to get down to 38 kg, she probably had to put a LOT of hard work and effort, and it's so sad that she didn't stay like this (assuming she was doing it the healthy way!)

I agree that all the other pictures on that tumblr are.....well...unpleasant. But let's be real, there's no way this woman was at the before weight (84 lbs) by doing it the "healthy way" and putting in a lot of hard work & effort. She was sick. I won't go as far as to say she looks like she is suffering from AN because you can't diagnose an ED by looking at a picture of someone, but she did look malnourished before and like she got that way either by an illness or drastically undereating for an extended period of time. If she stayed like that her body might have been damaged beyond repair. I'm talking organ failure, electrolyte imbalance, sudden cardiac arrest, etc. She is still thin in the after picture, just not emaciated anymore. Spoken as someone who has been emaciated before, it is NOT a fun state to be in.

Why did she take her bra off for the after pic?? Attention whore much?

Edit: why are so many of them naked? And not even anon. So gross, classless, and vulgar.

http://from-thin-to-fat.tumblr.com/image/55640522992

And I legit cannot see the weight diff in this pic ^
Is she a 4 ft dwarf? She looks overweight at 126...

Edit 2: apparently some men dream about feeding a thin girl until she's fat. If I ever met such a man, I would bitch slap him across the universe. I was hungry and now I'm beyond repulsed and grossed out.

Why did she take her bra off for the after pic?? Attention whore much?

Edit: why are so many of them naked? And not even anon. So gross, classless, and vulgar.

http://from-thin-to-fat.tumblr.com/image/55640522992

And I legit cannot see the weight diff in this pic ^
Is she a 4 ft dwarf? She looks overweight at 126...

I think she wants to "show off her curves" :superpuke: but imo, she just shows how much bigger her stomach is than her boobs.

And I don't see the almost 100 lb weight difference - and I was thinking the same thing - people don't normally look that fat at 126. Maybe she meant to write 162 or something?

Edit 2: apparently some men dream about feeding a thin girl until she's fat. If I ever met such a man, I would bitch slap him across the universe.

This.

Having a weird dark side or a fetish is one Thing. Compromising someone else´s health to your own satisfaction is just sick and cruel.

Even though feedism is claimed to be a consensual relationship between two People who willingly participate in it, it´s actually some sick, sadistic control freak torturing someone who is sexually and emotionally dependend. Which should be, IMHO, considered a crime.

This.

Having a weird dark side or a fetish is one Thing. Compromising someone else´s health to your own satisfaction is just sick and cruel.

Even though feedism is claimed to be a consensual relationship between two People who willingly participate in it, it´s actually some sick, sadistic control freak torturing someone who is sexually and emotionally dependend. Which should be, IMHO, considered a crime.

It's fucked up what the guy is doing. I think it is disgusting. I would beat the shit out of any guy who even thought about doing that to me. However, I really have no sympathy for any girl who allows this to happen to her. She has a choice to be in this relationship and do what he says, and she allows him to control her body. I'm sorry, but unless you are tied down and force fed or tubed, you have a choice and anyone with even a shred of common sense should ditch the pathetic bastard that wants to do this.

It really shocks me to read about girls/guys "wanting to gain weight for so long".. I never really saw it as a possibility... Like people always want to lose weight, not gain as a lifestyle! It deeply disgusts me .

""
Hello, I would kindly like to tell a story: How I got my girlfriend. I met her back in high school, we were both freshman. She was cute, shy, nerdish, bookish - and so was I. Except the cute part. Anyway, back to what happened: I asked her out, and some how I managed to get a date with her. Anyway, we were walking back to home and she told me she wanted to become fat. My nose almost started bleeding. Now, a few years later, she weighs over 100 kilos. ""

This site is disturbing to no end... This is the most creepy thing I've ever read so far:
tumblr_mq5b5wtnfh1rkdsg4o1_500.png

Someone just sue the bastard. Or strangle him. He sounds like pedophille with serious mental illness (except being pedo) Where is child's mother?

It's fucked up what the guy is doing. I think it is disgusting. I would beat the shit out of any guy who even thought about doing that to me. However, I really have no sympathy for any girl who allows this to happen to her. She has a choice to be in this relationship and do what he says, and she allows him to control her body. I'm sorry, but unless you are tied down and force fed or tubed, you have a choice and anyone with even a shred of common sense should ditch the pathetic bastard that wants to do this.

I totally get your point, and agree that many of those feedees are just fat pigs who gave up on themselves and therefore dive into a lifestyle where they can let themselves go, but still receive attention and admiration (and money)

But I also think there´s another aspect to that.

I compare feedism to domestic abuse. Because it´s both a physical and psychological manipulation of another human being.
Many women who suffer from domestic abuse decide to stay with their men - for reasons no sane person would understand. Some have a low self-esteem, some have daddy issues, childhood trauma, need for acceptance etc., some are weak enough to be tricked into thinking that they deserve the treatment.
However, nobody condones domestic violence or blames it on the victim who "let it happen". It´s a crime, and not acceptable.

I feel like the issues listed above can be found in the majority of feedees.
The way they depend on the opinion of their feeders and the whole strange feedism internet community shows such a sick and disturbed personality profile.

I don´t want to go deeper into the topic of feeders, because I guess when it comes to them, there´s no discussion. They´re sick fucks.

Reactions: 1 user

This site was a HUGE shocker to me. So shocking that I took it seriously and posted the following message on her site:

"You are sick. What you have IS an eating disorder, classified as EDNOS(Eating Disorders Not Otherwise Specified). You want to become more and more obese, which means more and more unhealthy. Do not treat your body like that, you will cause irreversible damage to your organs, if you haven't already done that. Seek some professional help please, before it is too late. Contact a psychologist. Wish you all the best."

I can't understand humans at times.:nervous:

Reactions: 1 user
This site was a HUGE shocker to me. So shocking that I took it seriously and posted the following message on her site:

"You are sick. What you have IS an eating disorder, classified as EDNOS(Eating Disorders Not Otherwise Specified). You want to become more and more obese, which means more and more unhealthy. Do not treat your body like that, you will cause irreversible damage to your organs, if you haven't already done that. Seek some professional help please, before it is too late. Contact a psychologist. Wish you all the best."

I can't understand humans at times.:nervous:

Loving you for that.

(and can't wait to see his reaction... if he doesn't simply ignore your message)

Loving you for that.

(and can't wait to see his reaction... if he doesn't simply ignore your message)
Thank you! :flower:
I actually expect people there to ignore my message; it's the denial stage.
Though I really wish they won't.
This is so sad. If they continue like that their last pic will be from the morgue. :(

P.s. Psychologists/psychiatrists on this site are gonna hate me for making a 'diagnosis' solely based on her site, but I thought it was an obvious one. :shy:

Thank you! :flower:
I actually expect people there to ignore my message; it's the denial stage.
Though I really wish they won't.
This is so sad. If they continue like that their last pic will be from the morgue. :(

P.s. Psychologists/psychiatrists on this site are gonna hate me for making a 'diagnosis' solely based on her site, but I thought it was an obvious one. :shy:

He is a dick. I've already send him a message for thin-shaming, and the feed-back I've got could be summed up as "lolilol, was jocking). So I think I know what would his answer to your message ("fuck off with your fat-shaming, blahblah"), nevertheless it will be enternaining :)

OMG that is the most disgusting thing I have seen in MONTHS! Can't. Stop. Looking. At. It. Gosh I hope I can sleep tonight. :wtf::superpuke: