From thin to fat

But wait guys, we shouldn't be criticizing them - they are just real women embracing their curves. Clearly we are the ones promoting eating disorders and bad eating habits while they are not at all promoting ANYTHING bad. This is what a healthy relationship with food and your body is supposed to look like right?

"I lost a lot of weight in high school at my mother’s behest and ended up at 155 lb (very thin and bony for my height and bone structure tbh, though nobody saw it that way until later on)."

Did you just call 155lb very thin and bony?

"I have been gaining my whole life. I am a girl and I weigh a little over 400 pounds. But I hate it when people make fun of me! But they are not as hot as me! Hahaha!"

This is 99% of America in 10 years... (Already about 50% now, haha)

"60 pounds a year? Good job! Share your secrets with the fellow gainers who are struggling!"

:wtf: I don't even....

"do you know of any other good weight gain blogs i should follow?
Anonymous
Aside from this one? :p

Chubby by Choice
The Girlfriend of a Fat Admirer
Plump Me Up Please
Something Quite Unusual
Just Gotta Grow
Webbiie
Confessions of a Feedee
Sexy Signature
ThexStuffedxBunni
Fatty-Ashley
Young Feedee"

I don't want to look but I probably will :superpuke:

I think this thread should be renamed from fat/overweight to morbidly obese

Chubby by Choice
The Girlfriend of a Fat Admirer
Plump Me Up Please
Something Quite Unusual
Just Gotta Grow
Webbiie
Confessions of a Feedee
Sexy Signature
ThexStuffedxBunni
Fatty-Ashley
Young Feedee"

I don't want to look but I probably will :superpuke:

The masochist in me wants to look these up, but I'm not sure I'd ever heal :nervous:

Reactions: 1 user
Is it bad that I am 14 years old, but gaining?
from-thin-to-fat said:
No, not at all. Just enjoy yourself

Disgusting. You should never enjoy gaining especially at a young age (I'm a teenager too so this just really grosses me out.)

This website puts the fear of gaining weight in myself like no other :wtf: going on a juice cleanse tomorrow, this is the scariest reverse thinspo I've ever seen

Quote:

iamgoingtobeperfect asks:
I want to gain so bad but ive been fat all my life and as soon as my parents think im too big they make me diet ang go to the gym, which they can because i still live with them. Im 280lbs at the minute, people can go on my blog for pics/vids

from-thin-to-fat said:
Well, your parents can’t force you to do anything if you’re over the age of 18, despite living with them. It’s bull. I say do what you want to do, really.

:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::facepalm:

And this. I wish Darwinism would start taking a little more control sometimes...:

tumblr_mknt9oJ6II1qgjxgbo1_400.jpg

thinspeaux:
Not for body shaming or anything… Just has to be said.

marfmellow:
there’s no way this ISN’T body shaming. and you’re not the only person saying this so the “just has to be said” part just doesn’t make any sense. how about you work on your self esteem or self image for that matter instead of trying to get notes on a website that essentially perpetuates the same shit you are while in the smallest corners people of all body shapes and sizes are just TRYING to exist - like you. I wish we’d stop othering people and ourselves and grasp that the same empty shit feelings you have about yourself are the same that people like myself and others want to chase away and thrive from.

This is crazy... The world we live in today is getting out of hand... You wouldn't see this 50 years ago!

I understand that some women who are very skinny (by nature) want to gain, like to have boobs and stuff (like a friend i know). But this is just promoting a disease! (cardiovascular). And I really don't understand why people would want to do this to themselves. It's fucking disgusting.

This is so sad though, she actually could've been pretty if she'd lost weight instead of putting it on

tumblr_mnjs3h0f401rx7fnao1_500.jpg

It honestly makes me think they come to a crossroads and consider the options: work hard and diet, lose weight and gain the attention they crave or sit on their arse, gain weight and gain the attention they crave. All they really want is the attention so why not take the easy option and gain? It's terribly sad, I hope they snap out of it and don't do permanent damage to themselves.

Reactions: 1 users
It honestly makes me think they come to a crossroads and consider the options: work hard and diet, lose weight and gain the attention they crave or sit on their arse, gain weight and gain the attention they crave. All they really want is the attention so why not take the easy option and gain? It's terribly sad, I hope they snap out of it and don't do permanent damage to themselves.

You are so right. It makes me feel so sad - it's like watching a suicide (well, it is watching a suicide if they don't stop). I want to help them, but I know that I can't. I also fear that this will become more prevalent in our society as a way to cope with diet failure and in an attempt to save face - a sort of "sour grapes."

I suppose it's making a virtue out of necessity, although you could argue how necessary it is to become obese. The sad thing is, these young women and girls aren't doing it because they want to break free from the tyranny of the modern standard of beauty etc, they're doing it because people are telling them they look sexy when fat. They're just harming themselves trying to fit into a different box. It's still an unhealthy(for most people) ideal that they're chasing and not all eating disorders are about chasing low weights. I still don't see anyone writing articles about the damage being caused to impressionable young women by these feeder sites though. I wonder what they'd say if there was a blog, run by a man, encouraging women to starve themselves to critically low weights for his pleasure.

Warning:

tumblr_mngxtt8Dn41rx7fnao1_500.jpg

:wtf::run:

210 lbs. This bra used to fit me a couple of months ago! Not anymore….

tumblr_mndhouSotW1rx7fnao1_500.jpg

tumblr_mmnetqyYJs1qa9zrio1_500.jpg

I can't even. Fuck it. Fast today.

oh god, the one with the massive cow boobs:wtf:
and did you see the photo of the admin? this thick guy in a room with walls covered in geeky posters and he's holding a lightsable I believe? dude...

I'm still thinking about this mess and I realize it would not be exactly EASY to gain so much weight. As hard as getting thinner is, I believe the struggle to grow obese would be very difficult as well. But in the opposite way. While getting thinner has to do with discipline and self-control, imagine how hard it might be to keep eating more and more with a goal weight in mind. Having to shove food down your throat even if you already feel uncomfortably, painfully full. Waking up the next morning (and I can definitely relate as a former binge eater) without an ounce of hunger, grossed out by food, and having to force yourself to eat as much as the day before.

Ugh. Sounds horrible.