Felice Fawn

No comment on her personality, but my god are her pics really effective thinspo for me. Feel free to post more pics if you want to girls ;)

agreed. she is oddly mesmerizing to me. I hate that I find her such good thinspo on a site where there are so many gorgeous actual models to choose from....

Reactions: 1 user
I saw her recently. Dont know what she was on but she looked f--------------ed up.

Not surprised. Shes recently relapsed and has broken up with her fiance and partner of 9 years after he admitted to purposefully triggering her eating disorder.. I'd be pretty fucked at that point too..:/

Not surprised. Shes recently relapsed and has broken up with her fiance and partner of 9 years after he admitted to purposefully triggering her eating disorder.. I'd be pretty fucked at that point too..:/

I want to know more:popcorn:

This is what comes up when you click the 'about' link on her website:

Felice Fawn is a creative species currently living in the South East of England with her miniature dachshund India, and oriental shorthair Voodoo. It is believed that as an adolescent she was raised by a small Diabolist cult within the depths of the Taiga, who regularly traded knowledge of magick with an unknown extraterrestrial race in exchange for young blood to secure the future of their next generation. It is still unconfirmed whether Felice is of human genetics or other, but after leaving her guardians at the age of 16, she has been pursuing a life of art in a variety of forms within dominant society ever since.

:superpuke: Bitch, please, get over yourself.

I want to know more:popcorn:

Count me in.

Gossip? HAND ME THAT POPCORN :D

Lies lies lies. its just more excuses and more attention seeking. Rich hasnt done anything of the sort, shes just trying to find something interesting to tell her internet sheep than 'Were just not attracted to each other anymore' or whatever. There are many reasons why they are failing. how about he goes out and works for a living and all she does is sit half naked on webcam all day? They break up all the time. All it is with Lauren is drama, drama, drama. She was with him this weekend anyway, and they were getting on fine. That wasnt the cause of her getting on it- thats normal behaviour. Anyway she looked a state. You guys wouldn't even recognise her if you saw her IRL :lol: I promise.

Lies lies lies. its just more excuses and more attention seeking. Rich hasnt done anything of the sort, shes just trying to find something interesting to tell her internet sheep than 'Were just not attracted to each other anymore' or whatever. There are many reasons why they are failing. how about he goes out and works for a living and all she does is sit half naked on webcam all day? They break up all the time. All it is with Lauren is drama, drama, drama. She was with him this weekend anyway, and they were getting on fine. That wasnt the cause of her getting on it- thats normal behaviour. Anyway she looked a state. You guys wouldn't even recognise her if you saw her IRL :lol: I promise.
Someone should just take a picture of her and put it up sans photoshop. I know there's been one taken of her at her engagement party, but that only shows her face and a bit of her arm.

Sadly though, I think it's illegal to snap someone's picture secretly and post it without consent. Sigh.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?....10150914814376199.395728.177701581198&type=3

293078_10150939530771199_2010214878_n.jpg

read the comments haha

I actually think those sites trying to 'expose' her are being more cruel than Felice (or Lauren, is that her real name?) is herself. Why can't people just let people be and take responsibility for themselves? It sounds like she might have mental illness, after all, and that's nothing to make fun of. :wtf: A couple of those sites sound like they are run by people who are extremely jealous of her.

Meh, I find her to not be annoying at all. She's obviously quite good at her "job". I like that last photo, too... even if it's a Givenchy knockoff...

Eh.. She is pretty, but as much as I love an edgy look, I think she would do better with a little more finesse, glam or just laid back Cali cool....

Her face is mediocre without makeup, but I do like her body. :)

It's a shame that it's the product of an eating disorder though. :(