Felice Fawn

Here's one of her without all the makeup she usually wears:
tumblr_m469m5utD91r20tb5o1_500.jpg

I had no real opinion of this girl one way or the other, but I came across this blog:
http://felicefawn.blogspot.com/

Apparently, she purposely triggers people with ED. I can't judge the veracity of the accusation, but she does seem to give zero fucks about her fans asking her to be more cautious about the pictures she posts.

What do you girls think, does she try to exacerbate eating disorders?

I had no real opinion of this girl one way or the other, but I came across this blog:

Apparently, she purposely triggers people with ED. I can't judge the veracity of the accusation, but she does seem to give zero fucks about her fans asking her to be more cautious about the pictures she posts.

I do believe that she poses to emphasize her thinness. However, she has an eating disorder and I think she poses to be visually appealing to herself, not necessarily to others with eating disorders.

Whether this triggers people or not is highly dependent on the person. I know anorexics who are very triggered by fat people -they fear ever looking like that- and I don't think the bigger person should be blamed for 'posing to emphasize their fat' lol

This does not mean she is a great person; there is pretty convincing evidence that she scammed people out of their money. But I do not think that she goes "Hurr hurr hurr I will trigger the fuck out of people who are suffering from this mental illness," behind her computer every time she posts a photo of herself.

when she doesn't goth herself up overly she looks rather natural...still a scary vampire vibe though.

I really dislike her and I don't even know why, exept that I find her satanism a bit off putting. But I do admit I envy her body.

Reactions: 1 user
Which is what I'd say, too, even if I hadn't.

I have 6 tattoos and while at the tattoo shop, the tattoo artist will always have an example drawing of the tattoo you want before actually tattooing with real ink. They place the outline drawing on your body and send you to the mirror, let you take a good look at it and give you the option to tell them whether you like it, if you don't like it, or if you see anything wrong with the example outline. Since I actually like Felice Fawn, I check her facebook pics from time to time. She shows a picture of herself with the outline(of the tattoo on her back) before getting tattooed, so if she didn't like the way it was worded, she could have easily let the artist know.

I don't believe she tries to trigger anyone. Yeah she posts pictures that make her look thinner, but shes hardly going to post ones that make her look fat. And the fact she had anorexia means its probably really hard for her to see herself gain weight, so I'm not surprised she tries to look thinner.

She has said she was triggered more by fat people when she was anorexic, and there are people who are triggered by certain colours and smells, so anyone that whines that felice is "triggering" has clearly never really suffered from an ED, nor do they know much about them. What they mean is "Wahhh, I feel crap because Felice is thinner than me *eats another bag of cookies*"

Things aren't triggering, people are triggered.

I love the looks of her.
But that's all.
Outside hit, inside shit :run:

I realllly wanna know what she actually looks like, without the extended posing and photoshopping.

I have 6 tattoos and while at the tattoo shop, the tattoo artist will always have an example drawing of the tattoo you want before actually tattooing with real ink. They place the outline drawing on your body and send you to the mirror, let you take a good look at it and give you the option to tell them whether you like it, if you don't like it, or if you see anything wrong with the example outline. Since I actually like Felice Fawn, I check her facebook pics from time to time. She shows a picture of herself with the outline(of the tattoo on her back) before getting tattooed, so if she didn't like the way it was worded, she could have easily let the artist know.

There are hundreds (thousands?) of examples on the Internet of poorly worded and misspelt tattoos. Just because you see them on paper and stenciled beforehand does not protect you from having letters/words missing or "your" instead of "you're" inked onto your skin.

Just saying - if I buggered up a tattoo, I would A) fix it if possible, B) cover it and get it lasered, or C) tell everyone "I intended it to be this way". Who wants to admit they made a possibly-permanent-or-at-least-scarring mistake after checking it several times?

No comment on her personality, but my god are her pics really effective thinspo for me. Feel free to post more pics if you want to girls ;)

She scammed my boyfriend twin's girlfriend out of money when she paid her to design a website for her. She has a nasty reputation and a cult like group of followers. I find her really interesting. When I am really bored i love reading all the q & a on her blog. My boyfriend said she was once caught online asking herself questions because she didn't turn her anonymous button on. LOL. So entertaining.:grin: