Felice Fawn

I think there needs to be two threads here, one here in ONlINE and the other in TAKEDOWNS.

I would actually like to share more images of her and other positive things, because even with photoshop, I find her body inspirational.
To be quite frank, I couldn't give two shits if I wanted to about her scam, or her attitude, or her photoshopping, and I'm tired of coming in here and reading the same things over and over again. I came here to share photos of her and other information about her body, not hear you bitch about her over and over again about the same damn things.

Sorry, but that's how I feel. I think you should take it to TAKEDOWNS. I don't think that this is the place, especially because I think you upset the original poster. If you paid attention, you would notice that she wanted this thread removed because she felt she offended people or like people hated this thread.

Don't mean to offend anyone, but this is getting annoying.

I think there needs to be two threads here, one here in ONlINE and the other in TAKEDOWNS.

I would actually like to share more images of her and other positive things, because even with photoshop, I find her body inspirational.
To be quite frank, I couldn't give two shits if I wanted to about her scam, or her attitude, or her photoshopping, and I'm tired of coming in here and reading the same things over and over again. I came here to share photos of her and other information about her body, not hear you bitch about her over and over again about the same damn things.

Sorry, but that's how I feel. I think you should take it to TAKEDOWNS. I don't think that this is the place, especially because I think you upset the original poster. If you paid attention, you would notice that she wanted this thread removed because she felt she offended people or like people hated this thread.

The hell you're saying ?!!?! :wtf:

The hell you're saying ?!!?! :wtf:

Well, I thought it was pretty clear.
If people don't like her, make a thread in the TAKEDOWNS section. This really isn't the place to bitch about her.
I mean it's not like the occasional bitching is bad, but this thread is filled with hate for her. I'm getting tired of combing through and trying to find things about her that don't involve the drama or her asshole attitude.

If people don't like her, make a thread in the TAKEDOWNS section. This really isn't the place to bitch about her.
I mean it's not like the occasional bitching is bad, but this thread is filled with hate for her. I'm getting tired of combing through and trying to find things about her that don't involve the drama or her asshole attitude.

Well that's what freedom of speech looks like... No need to tire yourself over it ;) & bitching about publicized people exists in every place on the SGF as it rightfully should :highfive:

Reactions: 1 users
Well that's what freedom of speech looks like... No need to tire yourself over it ;) & bitching about publicized people exists in every place on the SGF as it rightfully should :highfive:

LOL

Yeah, freedom of speech exists within a realm of rules and regulations. (not saying anyone is breaking any rules here)
But I'm exercising my freedom of speech by bitching about all of the bitching in here.

Anyway, I'll change the direction of this thread.

felice-fawn-senses-03.jpg

booooozeeverywhere.jpg

sooofat2.jpg

felice_fawn_II_by_felicefawn-1.jpg

I'm sorry @thinnfinnk, but i can't see how someone would find her inspirational...some of the pictures posted in this thread were taken when she was still suffering from an ed (i think she is trying to recover now, but i don't know about that). I just don't see how people see it as thinspo when someone is clearly sick. As for the bitching everyone is free to express there thoughts whether positive or negative.... writing about her asshole personality is just looking at the whole picture.

I'm only sorry that the original poster (I think it was @smallbones?) felt she needed to delete the thread, i never wanted that, because i really like her posts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Calm da fuk down.
This bitch barely deserves the one thread, definitely not two.
I dont think its right for the girls here to aspire to some coked-up anorexic who actively steals from people, lies to everyone, does nothing good for the world- AND the pictures you see are nothing what she looks like. She applied to my agency several times and once i saw her in person - shes a sick mess.
Whether or not her body and face (*editing skillzzzz) are what people like, people are allowed to say what they want- and if the majority rule that they dont like her/dont want to see pics of her- suck it up.
This is a forum, people can post what they want. I know myself and many others would rather people didnt idolise someone like this, but were not stopping you from posting your pictures- we are voicing our opinions- as, are you.

Reactions: 1 user

This is the only thread on Felice. It was originally posted to the "Models" section and was moved to "Online" by either SG or Ab (not sure which) because girls were upset that she was being presented as the same talent as Vlada or Karlie.

Since there was never a takedown thread about her, and this is her one and only thread, I think everyone should be able to express their feelings of Felice here.

I'm sorry @thinnfinnk, but i can't see how someone would find her inspirational...some of the pictures posted in this thread were taken when she was still suffering from an ed (i think she is trying to recover now, but i don't know about that). I just don't see how people see it as thinspo when someone is clearly sick. As for the bitching everyone is free to express there thoughts whether positive or negative.... writing about her asshole personality is just looking at the whole picture.

I'm only sorry that the original poster (I think it was @smallbones?) felt she needed to delete the thread, i never wanted that, because i really like her posts.

Just because you don't see it, doesn't mean it isn't so.

Calm da fuk down.
This bitch barely deserves the one thread, definitely not two.
I dont think its right for the girls here to aspire to some coked-up anorexic who actively steals from people, lies to everyone, does nothing good for the world- AND the pictures you see are nothing what she looks like. She applied to my agency several times and once i saw her in person - shes a sick mess.
Whether or not her body and face (*editing skillzzzz) are what people like, people are allowed to say what they want- and if the majority rule that they dont like her/dont want to see pics of her- suck it up.
This is a forum, people can post what they want. I know myself and many others would rather people didnt idolise someone like this, but were not stopping you from posting your pictures- we are voicing our opinions- as, are you.

I am fully calmed da fuck down, always have been.
I will say it again. I don't give a shit whether she is fucked up or doesn't look like that in real life or is an asshole. I love her fake body. That opinion is not going to change no matter how much of an ass she is. I don't idolize her by any means, and I certainly don't want to be her. I want a body her size (and maybe hair like that).

This is the only thread on Felice. It was originally posted to the "Models" section and was moved to "Online" by either SG or Ab (not sure which) because girls were upset that she was being presented as the same talent as Vlada or Karlie.

Since there was never a takedown thread about her, and this is her one and only thread, I think everyone should be able to express their feelings of Felice here.

Yes, everyone can express their feelings about her here, but the op seemed upset by the comments (in the sense that she had made a big mistake by posting a semi-inspirational thread about her). I don't see why it would be a big deal to make a TAKEDOWN thread about her, so people can go in there and bitch about her instead of here, where there are a few of us who don't have bad things to say. That's all I was saying. I don't see why it's a big deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
i know it might be a dumb question, but is is really possible to shop someone so much thinner in videos?
photos - ok, but wouldn't it bit a huge affort to do this with a video? :wtf:

(but then again, she seems to be someone who actually does that, just for not losing her face...)

They're not saying that she's a huge whale or that's she's 20 pounds heavier than that- When people say she photoshops herself, I think they're referring to how she photoshops her scars from cutting herself and how she makes everything look smooth & perfect like she is without flaws.

She is indeed that thin (referring to the video I posted). People are just saying that she is fake because she is a bitch, do scams, photoshops etc. I respect their opinions though. I don't know her personally, so I have no idea, but I do love her internet persona and I will continue to post photos for the people who do want to see Felice.

I still do admire Felice Fawn, not just because of her body, but because I generally just find her completely gorgeous. (even without the makeup, the editing, or her circles lenses.)

haha how did i miss this! :popcorn: bit late but still ;)

aha maybe ;) god the torrent of love/hate just keeps swiiiiirling on doesnt it. :facepalm:
ugh leave her beee

:lol:

My heart BLEEDS for Felice ( ;) ). To me she is the definition of ATTENTION WHORE.

:kiss:

oh im sure she would love the heart bleeding. she is a goffik satanic princess after alll. :nopity:

She would probably frame it or put it on sale, get the money and never send it.

(This could go on forever! :grin: )

She would probably frame it or put it on sale, get the money and never send it.

(This could go on forever! :grin: )

hahaha! what are you taaaaaalking about she did send that the post office lost them, duh! :angel: