Felice Fawn

I actually think she's beautiful and I'm very inspired by her weight loss. I just look at her pictures so I know nothing of her personality, thankfully.

I actually think she's beautiful and I'm very inspired by her weight loss. I just look at her pictures so I know nothing of her personality, thankfully.

agreed. yes there seems to be this whole drama about her personality/fakeness etc etc, but since I don't know her personally, I don't really care. I find alot of her photos to be good goth-y thinspo.

agreed. yes there seems to be this whole drama about her personality/fakeness etc etc, but since I don't know her personally, I don't really care. I find alot of her photos to be good goth-y thinspo.

Third.

Couldn't agree more.

tumblr_m4mhxtl2wp1r20tb5o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m4l1zmnVTe1r20tb5o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m2ftd04D0S1r20tb5o1_500.jpg

I really love her circle lenses !!! Bought exactly the same ones last week, they creep the sh*t out of people :lol:
As usually, she looks good. But I know about the PS work behind, so...

After all I´ve read about her, what she looks like IRL and about her personality, I´m quite confused what to think about her.

I really love her circle lenses !!! Bought exactly the same ones last week, they creep the sh*t out of people :lol:
As usually, she looks good. But I know about the PS work behind, so...

After all I´ve read about her, what she looks like IRL and about her personality, I´m quite confused what to think about her.

Ahh I have a couple of pairs of circle lenses myself.^O^ Was given some for free by one of the companies in exchange for reviewing them, love them.OwO I wear them almost every day I go out haha!

Is her hair real? If so, its really nice. And she has a good body :sneaky: Her attitude is a bit too much "I´m so goth I shit spiderwebs" for me, hehe..I´m really getting old I have the feeling these days...after more than 10 years of walking around in the alt scene I´m a bit tired of seeing types like her who go for "dolly goth girl" - I like the cool girls much more...bit more punk and less dark princess does it for me ;) But thats a matter of taste. I would like to see a photo of her "normal face" without much make up...maybe that would change my mind.

Reactions: 1 user
Thank you @ForeverDirtx

In this one she looks quite natural..(looks a bit messy in there :D)
tumblr_m1i78p95j91r20tb5o1_500.jpg

No bad features, but she also does not blow me away. Good thinspo anyway ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I was going to say she photographs well but I think what I mean is she photoshops well

tumblr_m1h4zzaqQd1r20tb5o1_500.jpg

does this bother anyone else?

it should say "once there was a little girl who was born the devil in the flesh" or "once a little girl was born the devil in the flesh". or is it supposed to be like the beginning of a sentence? it irks me so. much.

tumblr_m1h4zzaqQd1r20tb5o1_500.jpg

does this bother anyone else?

it should say "once there was a little girl who was born the devil in the flesh" or "once a little girl was born the devil in the flesh". or is it supposed to be like the beginning of a sentence? it irks me so. much.

It's supposed to be that way, someone mentioned it on her facebook and she stated that she purposely wanted it like that.