Felice Fawn

How the eff do people like this become famous?

... Oh humanity, my faith in you declines every day.

Reactions: 1 user
I see they call her Failice. I think we should start calling her Fauxlice.

lol to be honest, all this hype- whether fandom or hate (there are thousands of hate sites about her) is very entertaining!

I don't know but in some pictures her upper body seems too big compared to her legs?

Honestly, I don't mind her. I enjoy her pictures and shes nice to her followers on tumblr, so as long as I'm not buying anything from her, I don't have any reason to be outraged. I'm just not easily offended so I'm not all that bothered by drama since it doesn't directly effect me.x_x

scaryfelice5.jpg

scaryfelice2.jpg

scaryfelice3.jpg

scaryfelice1.jpg

scaryfelice4.jpg

scaryfelice6.jpg

Here's a video of her dancing (being silly)
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=269821363109755&set=vb.137891932916248&type=2&theater

I get retouching the scars part... I would do so for my mommy marks if i knew how!
Body if its real... fantastic, all the goth stuff its not my style so Im not really into it but killer collar bones!

Honestly, I don't mind her. I enjoy her pictures and shes nice to her followers on tumblr, so as long as I'm not buying anything from her, I don't have any reason to be outraged. I'm just not easily offended so I'm not all that bothered by drama since it doesn't directly effect me.x_x

I completely agree. I couldn't give a shit about the drama or the photoshop or the attitude.

Her photoshopped pictures and videos inspire me.

No word of a lie, I really admire her. I'm sad about the issues with money and her old store, but I respect her opinions/ideas and her style is very interesting. It's something I would never personally explore but I like seeing it in other people, especially because she's doing it because she is comfortable with herself to try out unconventional things and it isn't to keep with trends and such.
Not to mention she is hella attractive :)

I´ve changed my opinion about her since I´ve read what you girls wrote about her personality. Given the gossip is true, she´s the wrong person in the way too beautiful body.
Anyway, I find her insanely pretty. Even the unretouched photos make me go mad with envy. Her body is achievable, but her face is so incredibly perfect!

Honestly, I won't judge her for things that happened back when she was still struggling with an eating disorder, because that shit must well and truly fuck your head up. Like I said, still wouldn't buy anything from her, but she seems sweet, and I've seen her go out of her way to try to help suicidal people on a number of occasions, which must get pretty depressing, so meh.>_<

Honestly, I won't judge her for things that happened back when she was still struggling with an eating disorder, because that shit must well and truly fuck your head up. Like I said, still wouldn't buy anything from her, but she seems sweet, and I've seen her go out of her way to try to help suicidal people on a number of occasions, which must get pretty depressing, so meh.>_<

i dont mean to totally disagree/argue etc but shes great at 'seeming' sweet. i know her personally (which is why i had to change my username on here) and shes honestly anything but :/ its a shame such a nice exterior of a person can be wasted on someone so vapid and horrible... :nopity:

i dont mean to totally disagree/argue etc but shes great at 'seeming' sweet. i know her personally (which is why i had to change my username on here) and shes honestly anything but :/ its a shame such a nice exterior of a person can be wasted on someone so vapid and horrible... :nopity:

Ahh yeah, but like I said, I never actually have to come into contact with her, all I'll ever personally deal with is her internet persona, which is nice enough, so I don't have a reason to dislike her really. But if you know her in real life and she hasn't been nice, then I can understand why you don't like her.:)