Felice Fawn

I take back what I said in an earlier post saying people being mean to her might just be jealous. (Sorry if I offended any of you lovely ladies on this thread!) I took a closer look at a lot of her pictures and started reading her 'Ask' blog. She might think she's a talented Photoshopper, but it's SO obvious that she's doctored a lot of her super-thin pictures. I mean, beyond obvious. I feel silly for having missed it. Not to mention, her story changes all the time.

Well at least someone got her to finally take down her 'Ask' blog and now no anonymous commenters can leave comments on her main tumblr. LOL. Gee I wonder who did that....

Recent Felice
tumblr_m5v6hxHBoo1qmw5ec.jpg

tumblr_m5v6ic2Erm1qmw5ec.jpg

tumblr_m3d8tvgSfX1qmw5ec.jpg

tumblr_m3d8thLbQW1qmw5ec.jpg

tumblr_m95pwr40hX1r20tb5o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m93whqabCF1r20tb5o1_500.jpg

not as/maybe at all photoshopped
tumblr_m61ei6GH6w1r20tb5o1_500.jpg

she posted a picture of her cupboard on her facebook yesterday...
308304_340128329412391_259539088_n.jpg

I have heard really bad things about her scamming people, but I must say she is quite attractive :luv:

I love her. Her music and fashion taste is pretty badass. I enjoy her pinterest.

I'm into the Goth look, too. But not the major-ly photoshopped kind.

:kiss:

Oh, God, how long are we going to keep doing this? The shit is getting old. Yeah, she photoshops herself, fucking awesome. We get it, but lets not act like she's a whale or something without that photoshop. I do buy fashion magazines and see a ton of photoshopped models in fashion ads, a bunch, so I guess I understand that photoshop is nothing new and Felice Fawn isn't the only person who does it.

But like I said before, I like her face without the photoshop, without the contact lenses, without the makeup. People says she's plain and nothing special without it, but she's stunning to me. Differen't strokes for different folks.:kiss:

Reactions: 2 users
Oh, God, how long are we going to keep doing this? The shit is getting old. Yeah, she photoshops herself, fucking awesome. We get it, but lets not act like she's a whale or something without that photoshop. I do buy fashion magazines and see a ton of photoshopped models in fashion ads, a bunch, so I guess I understand that photoshop is nothing new and Felice Fawn isn't the only person who does it.

But like I said before, I like her face without the photoshop, without the contact lenses, without the makeup. People says she's plain and nothing special without it, but she's stunning to me. Differen't strokes for different folks.:kiss:

:highfive:

Reactions: 1 user

Calm down. You sound like a whining teenager. :nopity:

Reactions: 1 users
Calm down. You sound like a whining teenager. :nopity:

I sound like a whining teenager because I'm telling you the truth? Or is it my foul language that I use on a daily basis whether on the internet or real life. At the end of the day, I'm not a whining teenager, just a 21 year old with a colorful vocabulary. Sorry if you took offense, but the way I responded is nothing different to how I respond on threads about my favorite models, fashion choices etc. Have a lovely day:)

Right back atcha;)

Reactions: 1 user
The people who like Felice, in this thread and elsewhere online, REALLY like her. As in, "How dare you say anything bad about her!", like her.

C'mon, guys. She's no more worthy of protection than any other person we discuss on the site. Why is it so much worse to dislike her than any other "celebrity"?

It really gives credence to the statements about her fans displaying cult-like fascination and adoration.

The people who like Felice, in this thread and elsewhere online, REALLY like her. As in, "How dare you say anything bad about her!", like her.

C'mon, guys. She's no more worthy of protection than any other person we discuss on the site. Why is it so much worse to dislike her than any other "celebrity"?

It really gives credence to the statements about her fans displaying cult-like fascination and adoration.

Absolutely! :kiss:

And in the end, its just so tragic to argue in defense of someone you don't know. In a forum. :nopity:

Absolutely! :kiss:

And in the end, its just so tragic to argue in defense of someone you don't know. In a forum. :nopity:

Why don't you use this :nopity: a few more time so we get the point. Also, a few more "omg but she ph0toshops" posts would really help us understand that Felice photoshops.

But hey, if your argument doesn't work, question a members age. #winning

Why don't you use this :nopity: a few more time so we get the point. Also, a few more "omg but she ph0toshops" posts would really help us understand that Felice photoshops.

But hey, if your argument doesn't work, question a members age. #winning

I am just getting bombarded with nonsense. :rolleyes:

Unless you are blind, you can see what I made was a passing comment. Not an argument.