Felice Fawn

Recent pic:
701228tumblrmgyb7lTtar1r20tb5o1500.jpg

Looks very very skinny... But I don't like her body type, no matter how skinny she is :nervous:

Box vag?

IMHO I think she's much prettier without all the makeup. But that photoshoot of her eating is just..weird. Why?

I think she said she will go into recovery for anorexia. She's the worst attention whore ever. She always posts pictures on Facebook just to get a million ERMAGERD EAT A BURGER comments and her pro-ana friends defending her, telling her how she's a goddess.

Her skin looks so dry. It's called body lotion, use it.

Reactions: 1 user
Yep she totally doesn't glamorise eating disorders and other forms of self-harm. Fucking hell.

It's appalling, how blatantly obvious it is, what with the hardcore photoshopping of her face but leaving the scars on her arm.
I feel so sorry for the little girls who think of her as their role model.

It's appalling, how blatantly obvious it is, what with the hardcore photoshopping of her face but leaving the scars on her arm.

^^^ You just spoke my mind. I have been at a bmi as low as 11 before and I can tell you for sure the only way to recover is to get yourself of the fucking internet. Just imagine how many 'pro-ana' wannabes follow her - thousands. Then she posts a picture like this. I can guarantee the amount of 'you look so beautiful and skinny, I want to be like you!11!' messages she will get would be ridiculous. She needs to wake up.

This is quite disturbing me too... She keeps saying she isn't ashamed of her scars but still... I don't show mine to everyone like she does! There nothing to be proud of.

^^^ You just spoke my mind. I have been at a bmi as low as 11 before and I can tell you for sure the only way to recover is to get yourself of the fucking internet. Just imagine how many 'pro-ana' wannabes follow her - thousands. Then she posts a picture like this. I can guarantee the amount of 'you look so beautiful and skinny, I want to be like you!11!' messages she will get would be ridiculous. She needs to wake up.

That's true. But I think the role model she is for all her fans - that's the only thing she has in her life. I don't think she will give up on that anytime soon.

Yep she totally doesn't glamorise eating disorders and other forms of self-harm. Fucking hell.
No, how could you just think THAT? :rolleyes:

She is an extreme attention whore and definitely brags about her eating disorder. I can only relate to what you said. It's a shame but it shows her narcism which is completely unjustified. It's so sad.

Not only does she glamorize her ED, she also dramatizes it. Please, her first real meal is a huge plate of noodles and she has some photo shoot her eating the whole thing? Someone in a truly deep anorexic state of mind (even if they're attempting recovery) would have so much anxiety, shame and difficulty even taking a few bites, let alone having the whole world watch and then give some shit-eating grin at the end. She is doing such an injustice to girls and women who are truly struggling mentally with recovery, because it's not just as easy as "oh I choose life, let me start eating whole meals again TA-da!"

That's so true! (Oh my god bmi 11 I'm so glad you're still alive and here *hugs* how come? )

Not only does she glamorize her ED, she also dramatizes it. Please, her first real meal is a huge plate of noodles and she has some photo shoot her eating the whole thing? Someone in a truly deep anorexic state of mind (even if they're attempting recovery) would have so much anxiety, shame and difficulty even taking a few bites, let alone having the whole world watch and then give some shit-eating grin at the end. She is doing such an injustice to girls and women who are truly struggling mentally with recovery, because it's not just as easy as "oh I choose life, let me start eating whole meals again TA-da!"

I like this reply a lot. I've not struggled with an ED myself and you're right, if I didn't have more of a true insight from girls on forums like these, I would have seen those photos and thought "it can't be that hard then, they just start eating again". She is doing a great harm to awareness and understanding of EDs.

i'm confused... I'm ashamed of my cutting and my scars and I never want to do it again, and I'm completely embarrassed whenever anyone notices my scars (rarely, since I used to cut my ankles as it's the least obvious part and it's only whenever I go for massages and reflexology the therapists notice). I make up lies about them - got them from cats/dogs/jagged door frames etc. I can't 'embrace' them and I can't be 'proud' of them like FF is of hers. Each scar represents huge emotional pain and I'm only reminded, not relieved, of the pain whenever I see my scars.

It's really disgusting and unsettling to see her flaunt them and yet talk about how she's not ashamed of her past - she seems happy to be "not normal".

Okay, stop. I'm not protecting her or her behaviour in general, she IS an attention whore, but I'm showing my scars too so I feel awful when you say this way she's glamorizing self harm and only because she shows them she's proud of them? No. It took me almost 10 years to be this open about my struggles. And I'm not proud of my scars. But I'm proud of the fact that I'm able to be this open by now. I still hate people seeing them, however I show them because it is part of the healing process. And there simply is no way to go this long without people noticing anyway.