Felice Fawn

This thread...I love it.

tumblr_m63rry4EsW1r3zat8.gif

Reactions: 1 user
Goth=:luv: and frankly, for me, as long as its beautiful and inspiring I don't really care how shopped it is.

^ That. I'm fully aware of things that are photoshopped. Should we believe its real? No. Does it look good? Yes.

I like to look at pretty things, and photoshop can make most things pretty.

Plus its not like shes hideous without it.:S Shes no where near as bad as Dakota Rose/Kotakoti is with photoshop.

And I'd say by this point most people know where I am on the whole goth thing.:p

^ That. I'm fully aware of things that are photoshopped. Should we believe its real? No. Does it look good? Yes.

I like to look at pretty things, and photoshop can make most things pretty.

Plus its not like shes hideous without it.:S Shes no where near as bad as Dakota Rose/Kotakoti is with photoshop.

And I'd say by this point most people know where I am on the whole goth thing.:p

hehe, yes, thanks for saying this....I actually enjoy looking at fantasy art/gothy fantasy girls who are completely NOT real, its not even a question of photoshop, lol :lol:

Her body looks like mine in this vid... She looks way skinnier in her pics...

So I'm not the only one who think that! :confused: Althrought I'm in love with her legs, her midsection looks quite odd to me
I actually like her (unphotoshopped) face when she doesn't do this face >< (strange thing going on with her eyebrows)

So I'm not the only one who think that! :confused: Althrought I'm in love with her legs, her midsection looks quite odd to me
I actually like her (unphotoshopped) face when she doesn't do this face >< (strange thing going on with her eyebrows)
Haha yeah right! Seems to be "her thing", idk.. It just bores me after seeing it the 387th time..

The raised eyebrows are some sort of the alternative scene version of the infamous duckface...

Still love her, for whatever reason.

++

*****WARNING******THE FOLLOWING MAY BE TRIGGERING

apparently her BMI is below 13 right know, because she had a relapse

quote from her blog

"Anonymous: Who the fuck may be sadistic enough to threaten you if you don't gain weight in 3 days while you're struggling to eat?!

A doctor… Once my BMI is back up into the 14 range I’ll be able to safely recover from home, but while it’s below 13 they have to take my health risks into consideration, and if I didn’t have the strength to do this I could end up in trouble and they could be blamed for not intervening/helping despite being aware of the situation.

I agree, definitely...

++

*****WARNING******THE FOLLOWING MAY BE TRIGGERING

apparently her BMI is below 13 right know, because she had a relapse

quote from her blog

"Anonymous: Who the fuck may be sadistic enough to threaten you if you don't gain weight in 3 days while you're struggling to eat?!

A doctor… Once my BMI is back up into the 14 range I’ll be able to safely recover from home, but while it’s below 13 they have to take my health risks into consideration, and if I didn’t have the strength to do this I could end up in trouble and they could be blamed for not intervening/helping despite being aware of the situation.

wow....I hope she gets better soon, 13 is really pushing it :(

@leila she posts this on tumblr

proxy.jpg

This is my first meal since my worst and (I hope) last relapse. I am recovering for myself. For my family. For my friends. For my fans. Choose life

I didn't wanted to post her recent photos, they are really spectacular... I'm very proud of her, hope she will be successful :highfive:

The rest of the photoshoot:
tumblr_mg6aot9NsN1r20tb5o2_500.jpg

tumblr_mg6aot9NsN1r20tb5o3_500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@leila she posts this on tumblr

proxy.jpg

I didn't wanted to post her recent photos, they are really spectacular... I'm very proud of her, hope she will be successful :highfive:

The rest of the photoshoot:
tumblr_mg6aot9NsN1r20tb5o2_500.jpg

tumblr_mg6aot9NsN1r20tb5o3_500.jpg

Hahahahahahaha christ what a fucking attention seeking idiot. No way is her BMI 13.

Last edited by a moderator:
I find it really awful she eats infront of a photographer. Such an attention whore. And what she eats: seriously, if she didn't eat since days she should't eat pasta, vegetables which don't seem to be soft cooked and what's the other thing on her plate, shirmps? That's to heavy for a stomach which had no food in days. If her story is true, she had diarrhoea after this shooting. :hmm:

I actually think it's kinda brave to upload a photoset like this... But
And what she eats: seriously, if she didn't eat since days she should't eat pasta, vegetables which don't seem to be soft cooked and what's the other thing on her plate, shirmps? That's to heavy for a stomach which had no food in days. If her story is true, she had diarrhoea after this shooting. :hmm:
This is what I thought, too:hmm:

I find it really awful she eats infront of a photographer. Such an attention whore. And what she eats: seriously, if she didn't eat since days she should't eat pasta, vegetables which don't seem to be soft cooked and what's the other thing on her plate, shirmps? That's to heavy for a stomach which had no food in days. If her story is true, she had diarrhoea after this shooting. :hmm:

Or simply lied about eating the whole plat. She's struggling with ED for many years, everyone who suffer form anorexia know that it's impossible to eat a plate "only because you want to recoveru", right after a major relapse.

That is disgusting. Who in their right mind publicizes their route to recovery via a photoshoot? If she stuffers from an ED I wish her the best, but for fucks sake do it privately. A little message to her followers is perfectly acceptable, but a staged documentation is completely ridiculous and just screams PAY ATTENTION TO ME

Recent pic:
701228tumblrmgyb7lTtar1r20tb5o1500.jpg

Looks very very skinny... But I don't like her body type, no matter how skinny she is :nervous: