Eugenia Cooney

I mean sure, a model could probably pull off this low weight beautifully. But the way she holds herself tells me she's not comfortable with herself at all and is probably unhealthy. And her style just kind of ruins the whole look for me.

I don't know if a model really could pull off that low of a weight though... It looks to me (although I am no expert, and I say this with hesitation, because I will be the first to call someone out for declaring someone "too skinny") that she has past the point of model skinny into emaciation. She looks like a skeleton with skin stretched over it. :slinkout:

Reactions: 7 users
She's such a mystery to me ... She has so much energy in her videos so surely she's eating. Or maybe she drinks caffeinated drinks.Theres always loads of questions about he weight on her video comments , but she never speaks about what she eats or about why she looks like that.

She's such a mystery to me ... She has so much energy in her videos so surely she's eating. Or maybe she drinks caffeinated drinks.Theres always loads of questions about he weight on her video comments , but she never speaks about what she eats or about why she looks like that.
It's easy to fake energy for 10 minutes worth of camera time. And especially if she eats her daily allowance (however it may be) just before

If you haven't seen it, here's the only video I've ever found where she addresses her weight- the "naturally skinny" excuse is total BS :meh: I wonder what her everyday life is like after the camera turns off..? She must be exhausted all the time.

If you haven't seen it, here's the only video I've ever found where she addresses her weight- the "naturally skinny" excuse is total BS :meh: I wonder what her everyday life is like after the camera turns off..? She must be exhausted all the time.

Is she out of her mind???? :confused: the way that she looks is not natural at all!!! She looks like those starving children in third world countries because she obviously starves herself.The only way someone can look like that is if they starve themselves. And she wonders why people make comments about the way she looks?? does she own a mirror. I bet she secretly likes getting those comments. She sounds so fake in that video and no one believes what she's saying. "for whatever reason people like to make those comments" come on girl you're not fooling anyone you know why they make those comments.

Reactions: 1 user
I don't know if a model really could pull off that low of a weight though... It looks to me (although I am no expert, and I say this with hesitation, because I will be the first to call someone out for declaring someone "too skinny") that she has past the point of model skinny into emaciation. She looks like a skeleton with skin stretched over it. :slinkout:
Ugh, sorry, when I said that I was thinking more of some of her photos at the start of this thread. I should have said that some models can look really good with a very small frame, but need to have way more muscle mass than Eugenia has. She looks really soft and flabby to me, not in a big way, but she looks like she barely moves so she can't be eating anything much either. Looking at these last pics now, she's just continued to lose and not only has even more obvious signs of muscle wastage, the poor thing looks like she's on the road to death.

Ugh, sorry, when I said that I was thinking more of some of her photos at the start of this thread. I should have said that some models can look really good with a very small frame, but need to have way more muscle mass than Eugenia has. She looks really soft and flabby to me, not in a big way, but she looks like she barely moves so she can't be eating anything much either. Looking at these last pics now, she's just continued to lose and not only has even more obvious signs of muscle wastage, the poor thing looks like she's on the road to death.

That's because she is.
Completely objectively speaking, her body fat percentage is very VERY dangerously low.
She needs an intervention.

Reactions: 2 users
That's because she is.
Completely objectively speaking, her body fat percentage is very VERY dangerously low.

It looks as though she has muscle wastage in her arms - is it the case that if there's visible muscle wastage in her limbs then there would also be muscle wastage to the heart?

I hope she gets some sort of help soon

That's because she is.
Absolutely. She may be an annoying brat with an awful sense of fashion, but she stills deserves a decent life and health. Her mom needs to wake up and stop enabling, and get her daughter some fucking help. I'm almost positive that most of her followers aren't watching her videos because of her fashion or personality; she's death in motion, and hits that morbid curiosity.

Although, I do wonder if she's so far gone that even after a possible recovery she'll never truly be healthy. I know that a lot of severe anorexics that manage to recover still live with lifelong health issues (heart problems, poor bone density, etc).

I feel sorry for her. I really hope someone will do something to help her, and that she truly, willingly works to get her health back.

It looks as though she has muscle wastage in her arms - is it the case that if there's visible muscle wastage in her limbs then there would also be muscle wastage to the heart?

I hope she gets some sort of help soon

Very possible. There's muscle wastage to her legs too. I do think her hair is a wig too.

Also @Fremdschämen , I am just in amazement of her mother's enabling (and frankly denialist and stupid) behavior. When facts are at a contrast to what you are being told (by Eugenia) , you've got to wake up, smell the roses and actually parent at some point.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Later edit @vanitas . I would wager she isn't moving very much and is probably experiencing palpitations too, among other signs.

I hate the idiocy of the comments on her youtube. Misguided SJWs that show up to tell everyone else to stop 'judging' her and that maybe she has some mystery illness. Her illness is blatant and no mystery. She clearly enjoys her notoriety and is probably encouraged by the comments too. She needs to have her Youtube privileges taken until she gets better since it seems to be contributing to her vicious cycle.

Another thought; her mother can take emergency guardianship of her adult daughter and have her committed to forced inpatient therapy, while working it out in the courts. This is especially if Eugenia is refusing treatment and from the looks of it, hell bent on starving herself to nothing. Those in the throes of mental disease have little to no awareness of the extent of their disease.

Reactions: 2 users
Later edit @vanitas . I would wager she isn't moving very much and is probably experiencing palpitations too, among other signs.

I hate the idiocy of the comments on her youtube. Misguided SJWs that show up to tell everyone else to stop 'judging' her and that maybe she has some mystery illness. Her illness is blatant and no mystery. She clearly enjoys her notoriety and is probably encouraged by the comments too. She needs to have her Youtube privileges taken until she gets better since it seems to be contributing to her vicious cycle.

She would probably benefit from not living her life publicly.. I've only watched a couple of her videos but it doesn't seem like she's doing anything worthwhile enough to not be able to stop it for a bit, but I guess she's so used to whatever validation she's getting from the anonymous keyboard warriors that life without it would feel empty.

Quite a lot of people should have their internet privileges taken away TBH; about 90% of the comments on youtube generally make me question exactly how we've evolved as a species; my son wrote more intelligent stuff when he was a baby and used to smash randomly at my keyboard with a rubber duck.

Reactions: 3 users
She would probably benefit from not living her life publicly.. I've only watched a couple of her videos but it doesn't seem like she's doing anything worthwhile enough to not be able to stop it for a bit, but I guess she's so used to whatever validation she's getting from the anonymous keyboard warriors that life without it would feel empty.

Quite a lot of people should have their internet privileges taken away TBH; about 90% of the comments on youtube generally make me question exactly how we've evolved as a species; my son wrote more intelligent stuff when he was a baby and used to smash randomly at my keyboard with a rubber duck.

Absolutely. I am not interested in censoring her but I do believe she needs the distance and her involvement in the YouTube community is harming her at this point.

It really makes me wonder too. For eg, if she has monetized her YouTube videos and perhaps supporting her mother....I can see how her mother/family would be complicit and turn a blind eye to her state.