Erin Heatherton

• Thread starter fatfreefitchick
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpg
Was going through my Instagram when I saw this... Didn't even realise that it was Erin until I read the caption. Hmph, she sure needs a fitbit challenge for those thighs.

When I go through this thread, and just observe her devolution, my brain screams "Somebody save her!"
I can't help but think when someone was skinny for a large portion of time and suddenly gains so much, some REAL shit might have hit the fan? What caused this stark paradigm shift? Or is this just what complete apathy and complacency looks like?

When I go through this thread, and just observe her devolution, my brain screams "Somebody save her!"
I can't help but think when someone was skinny for a large portion of time and suddenly gains so much, some REAL shit might have hit the fan? What caused this stark paradigm shift? Or is this just what complete apathy and complacency looks like?
Miranda had a similar moment after she stopped working with VS (Or maybe they dropped her too? idk), they probably get depressed\lose motivation, I honestly can't understand.

But luckily she lost it, saw a photo of her a couple of days ago and she is looking good.
Though i heard she is quite a bitch ….

I saw Devon in Soho a few days ago and she looked good (thin legs, nice jawline) but seemed so full of herself and really..prissy (like she looked like she smelled something bad the entire time, which was just so annoying). Also, her outfit was so boring which annoys me, because models should (and some do) have great street style

I saw Devon in Soho a few days ago and she looked good (thin legs, nice jawline) but seemed so full of herself and really..prissy (like she looked like she smelled something bad the entire time, which was just so annoying). Also, her outfit was so boring which annoys me, because models should (and some do) have great street style
Thats exactly what i heard about her behaviour, i heard she is really arrogant and too full of herself. Although i dont know her in real life, but its from a good source

Status
Not open for further replies.