Erin Heatherton

• Thread starter fatfreefitchick
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been wondering where she went and if she was still on the weight gain trajectory. And Oh, my, god... she's hit a new rock bottom...highest weight yet and modeling Roxy :/

24257B9200000578-2879667-image-m-10_1418933183188.jpg

I wonder how bad the photoshop will be :confused: omg. This actually saddens me.

I wonder how bad the photoshop will be :confused: omg. This actually saddens me.
It is so embarrassing that almost (if not) every chunky modelling job posted on this forum seems to be done by an Australian brand. Sigh.

When the campaign is released I will upload the images.

I would be SOO uncomfortable. Just looking at her I feel so uncomfortable. This is worse than seeing an actual overweight person!

I used to like her so much, I like her sunburn, skin, freckles and blond hair ... but it goes better with a skinny body.

MY GOD I never was a fan of her but this is just incredibly sad... She completely let herself go. But how could you do that in such a position like her? Honestly if I was her I would fast until I would be my old self again. Just so I could keep my dignity

She's apparently going to be in the 2015 issue of Sports Illustrated? I know they like curvier girls but they are probably still gonna have to photoshop her way slimmer for that. She is plus size territory right now eek. Her body used to be amazing.

God she used to be so pretty this made me sad. VS dropped her if I'm not wrong?

You're not wrong.

She's apparently going to be in the 2015 issue of Sports Illustrated? I know they like curvier girls but they are probably still gonna have to photoshop her way slimmer for that. She is plus size territory right now eek. Her body used to be amazing.

The swimsuit issue? Wait, is she one of the "plus sized" ones they're supposedly featuring? ;) :disgusted:

Bingo arms, flabby saggy boobs, and saddle bags, my goodness. She also needs to avoid posing like that with her head tilted to one side, it makes her neck appear a bulging, misshapen pyramid, rather than the graceful swan neck she's probably aiming for.

iqfXUVxl.jpg
5b1kFgYl.jpg

Bingo arms, flabby saggy boobs, and saddle bags, my goodness. She also needs to avoid posing like that with her head tilted to one side, it makes her neck appear a bulging, misshapen pyramid, rather than the graceful swan neck she's probably aiming for.

iqfXUVxl.jpg
5b1kFgYl.jpg
This makes me so uncomfortable.
she looks like one of those commercial type moms from the 90-s.

why erin :(

Status
Not open for further replies.