Erin Heatherton

• Thread starter fatfreefitchick
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpg

You can check out page 1 to see that, while not SG skinny, she wasn't always this... thick. You can actually watch her gain weight from page 3 onward.
models are ''normal'' girls and they probably have their problems and issues with food and emotions...but being payed millions to have a perfect figure should be an huge motivation to remain skinny and fit! I really don't understand.

this picture is somewhat sad. she is trying so hard with her posing to catch a good angle, while looking ridiculous, mean while the skinny to the left (what is her name again?) looks so effortlessly chic...
It looks like Georgia Fowler to me

this picture is somewhat sad. she is trying so hard with her posing to catch a good angle, while looking ridiculous, mean while the skinny to the left (what is her name again?) looks so effortlessly chic...

thats devon windsor, she was really skinnyis now looking good again for fw.
Arms Devon Windsor 1.jpg
Arms Devon Windsor 2.jpg

but did vs fashion whow last year and she gained quite a bit for the show which i didn't like at all:
528d20467c0bd.preview-620.jpg

But luckily she lost it, saw a photo of her a couple of days ago and she is looking good.
Though i heard she is quite a bitch ….

However i can't believe how much Erin has gained :(, her face while being skinny was beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.