Erin Heatherton

• Thread starter fatfreefitchick
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpg
Arms same with Gigi * sad

http://instagram.com/p/zAdg8CrXst/

YIKESSSSSS you know it's bad when your thighs are 3x the size of Emily DiDonato's...
:facepalm:
The fatties of fashion in one picture. They probably refuse to be pictured with properly skinny models. Imagine that disaster.
The what's-her-face Hadid looks like somebody's aunt on the beach, squinting in the direction of the horizon to see if the kids swam away too far.

Oh my gosh what is happening to her?! So sad. I wonder if she's going through a difficult time or something because it doesn't make sense that someone would just throw away their career like that, or, on a more basic level, just let themselves go that much. She looks miserable. Is she even getting work?

I seriously would not recognise her in person. And she looks horrible on that video ...I am continuously amazed at how girls like her (those completely out of shape) get work in the industry? Even if it is commercial. Her body is absolutely slovenly.
Agreed, If I was at the beach I'd walk straight past her (in reference to those beach pictures posted above) and wouldn't even know she used to model. I don't understand if someone used to be small how can they look/appear so comfortable at a bigger weight and work in an industry where it's so focused on looks/body image. Would she not want to try to work hard, do better and try to get booked for more jobs?

Sad... I'm amazed that she is still willing to go out looking like that and doing shoots! I'd be mortified.

Status
Not open for further replies.