Not open for further replies.
Yes and the whole "I'm a victim" thing is so :eyeroll:

"#womensempowerment"

Source: her instagram
Q4ihxDU.png

"#womensempowerment"

Source: her instagram
Q4ihxDU.png

It really pisses me off that she uses Woman Empowerment as an excuse to whore around on IG.
Being half naked and in weird poses doesn't make you empowered or fighting for a real cause, it only makes you jerk off material.
There's nothing empowering into trying to be a sexual object for guys. Empowering is giving rape victims a voice, empowering is helping girls in the third world to go to school, it's being a female in a male dominat environment and being succesful, it is having the power to stop oppresion and abuses.

Trying to get likes to keep being relevant is not empowerment. You are not helping women around the globe, enough girls are being objectified. We don't need another girl who doesn't know her value in today's society and considers sexy pics on Ig as the only thing she has to give to the world

*rant over*

The breakdown to breakthrough moment in my life has allowed me to become the truest version of myself. In my moment of “failure,” I stood in the face of adversity. I was struggling with my body image and the pressures to fulfill the demands of perfectionism upon me. I am not perfect. Through this struggle, however, I found the strength to love myself. I stood in my power. I thought of one of my favorite quotes, “Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a men’s character, give him power” - Abraham Lincoln. I look back on that moment now, and I embrace it. This feeling I once perceived as “failure” was, in truth, a powerful awakening for me to stand behind my purpose in life. I stepped away from hiding behind a fabricated version of myself. I no longer put actions behind my fears and insecurities. I made a choice to redirect my energy to be a catalyst for change. To create a channel for women to become the truest versions of themselves, along with me. (Stay tuned for more...) In the end, if you aren’t being true to yourself, then what the fuck is the point.#rebelwacause #empowerment #womensempowerment#empoweredbyyou

Cannot even be bothered to break down the degree of her idiocy but special recognition for her complete ignorance as to the actual meaning of her "favorite quotation" by Abe Lincoln who she is like, omg, totes a fan of btw. :eyeroll: He is saying that power has the ability to corrupt, you dumbfuck. Not... whatever the fuck that mess of words interspersed with "empowerment" is meant to be.

Cannot even be bothered to break down the degree of her idiocy but special recognition for her complete ignorance as to the actual meaning of her "favorite quotation" by Abe Lincoln who she is like, omg, totes a fan of btw. :eyeroll: He is saying that power has the ability to corrupt, you dumbfuck. Not... whatever the fuck that mess of words interspersed with "empowerment" is meant to be.

yeah that quote misinterpretation is making me cringe HARD. pretty sure she just googled "famous quotes about power" and picked the first one.

As anyone who's ever worked with her will tell you, she's not the quickest bunny in the forest.

Status
Not open for further replies.