Emma Watson

When she was in Iceland filming Noah she went to the bar I was working at. I didn't see this but I heard some yelling from outside. Later I was told that she threw a hissyfit at a doorman for not letting her skip the line. She apparently kept screaming and yelling "do you know who I am?". Such a cliché, I hope she was drunk...

Off-topic, but you're from Iceland? I was there last year and I loved it very much! I would easily live there if I could. :)

Why would you leave the house with those pants?
Did I miss an ugly new trend???

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk

Yesterday I saw The Perks Of Being A Wallflower, which I enjoyed very much and liked Emma's acting in it, but couldn't stop getting constantly distracted by the sight of those arms:

PERKS-OF-BEING-A-WALLFLOWER.jpg

And it was not only the arms... in some scenes it looked like she had a massive back and a rather short neck, which is definitely not a very graceful combination. She reminded me of one of those mini-mexican wrestlers, I don't know...

Yesterday I saw The Perks Of Being A Wallflower, which I enjoyed very much and liked Emma's acting in it, but couldn't stop getting constantly distracted by the sight of those arms:

PERKS-OF-BEING-A-WALLFLOWER.jpg

And it was not only the arms... in some scenes it looked like she had a massive back and a rather short neck, which is definitely not a very graceful combination. She reminded me of one of those mini-mexican wrestlers, I don't know...

yes she has a quite unfortunate built. But she looked much nicer in Noah, i guess she lost some weight for the filming, and then let herself again now.

I found this picture online recently (I'm sorry if it has been posted here before).

dc0qsG8.jpg

I found this picture online recently (I'm sorry if it has been posted here before).

dc0qsG8.jpg

This may be the best of her, ever. She looks skinny and sophisticated here, but also old.

Have to admit I'm no fan of hers. In most of her pictures her face is just blah and her body doesn't make up for it. She's like a little girl who found mommy's make-up and her arrogant smirk is far from sexy. Hope for her she'll become more attractive with age.

dc0qsG8.jpg

I <3 this picture because Emma is my celeb twin (face-wise) and this honestly looks like a picture of my face at my skinniest. A reminder that my face gets decidedly average when I'm not super skinny, so keep up the skinny lifestyle!

well.. she certainly looks better than in "perks" right now... but still.. :hmm:

ewd6_286529~0.jpg

Emma-Watson:-2014-Golden-Globe-Awards--17-720x954.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I do think she's quite pretty but I don't know if it's that smirk she always has on the red carpet but she seems quite arrogant. [emoji53] but I don't know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She's graduated now from Brown with a degree in English literature, I guess it took her six years, but good on her for actually finishing it while filming and everything.

Attachments

• emma-watson-cap-and-gown-brown-graduation-pic.jpg
    emma-watson-cap-and-gown-brown-graduation-pic.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 150
  • emma watson graduated.jpg
    emma watson graduated.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 144
She's graduated now from Brown with a degree in English literature, I guess it took her six years, but good on her for actually finishing it while filming and everything.

I'm surprised she even graduated considering she filmed THREE movies while she was in school... Or was it four?

Noah, perks of being a wallflower, the bling ring, DH#2.

Fun fact- my friend Nemo had a class with her, when she was gone unexpectedly to re-film part of Perks of Being a Wallflower, Neemz took notes for her while she was out :nod: Apparently Emma was very sweet and extremely appreciative.

I find it hilarious that her bodyguard, an older woman, dressed up in cap and gown. (In the picture above, the one with jeans and running shows under her gown). It's all very 'undercover'

While she doesn't have the body I necessarily want, I adore Emma. She has a gorgeous face, she's clearly smart, seems like a kind and down to earth girl and isn't always running her mouth for attention and saying stupid shit Jennifer Lawrence style. She's so refreshing compared to popular celebrities

Reactions: 1 users