Emma Watson

The "dress" she wore at the Golden Globes was absolutely hideous.

S5abJcc.jpg

I think the dress in itself would have ben ok if it was actually closed, and she didn't wear any pants with it :wtf:

She does have a really nice back though, not really a super-skinny one but it's really pronounced-looking and very beautiful. It should have closed near the top of the trousers and then it would have looked much nicer, this looks like a snuggie with a tie around the waist.

My guy friend called me out for a smoke break to tell me that this gif:

OT0hVFT.gif

got him over his love for Kate Upton and inspired a new obsession with Emma Watson :rolleyes:

He's a simple boy….

My guy friend called me out for a smoke break to tell me that this gif:

OT0hVFT.gif

got him over his love for Kate Upton and inspired a new obsession with Emma Watson :rolleyes:

He's a simple boy….

Is that a clip from The Bling Ring? Either way I love her, and I'm so proud of your friend for realising the error in his ways and finding a new love for a skinny ;)

Is that a clip from The Bling Ring? Either way I love her, and I'm so proud of your friend for realising the error in his ways and finding a new love for a skinny ;)

Haha, right? I'm so happy- we won him over to the dark side :twisted:

Though I wouldn't say Emma's a true skinny, she's definitely an attractive woman ;)

Aaaaaaand just so this post has some meat, here's a pic of Emma about to axe the shit out of Jonah Hill and Seth Rogan :lol::lol::lol:

v7fkbDQ.jpg

Haha, right? I'm so happy- we won him over to the dark side :twisted:

Though I wouldn't say Emma's a true skinny, she's definitely an attractive woman ;)

Aaaaaaand just so this post has some meat, here's a pic of Emma about to axe the shit out of Jonah Hill and Seth Rogan :lol::lol::lol:

She definitely isn't a true skinny, but she's much closer than Kate Upton and I do love the way she looks in clothes, even if they're heinous she wears things well. She may have been at her skinniest in Perks of Being a Wallflower I think. (Ignore that nip slip, the dress just looks fantastic on her in my opinion)
qy4eha7a.jpg

photo (1).jpg

I just saw this on the internet and don't know what to think...:wtf:

I think the photoshopping is way too extreme, but imagine if she were closer to this - she would look so delicate and gorgeous! She's still gorgeous anyway.

I love the light wrinkles in her forehead in the close up, because I have the same thing, and it makes me feel so much better that she has them too :)
But I am a big fan of hers.

Ahahahahahahahaha your response just reminded me of how much SG hates her! (Or at least did from her earlier blog posts, she was always talking about how stuck up and snotty she looks)

I cannot stand her: her acting is dreadful. And also, just look at how pretentious her interview quotes are: the one about not being a doll but a human and her complaining about the celebrity system. Bitch, please. She is playing the worlds smallest violin... :nopity:

I cannot stand her: her acting is dreadful. And also, just look at how pretentious her interview quotes are: the one about not being a doll but a human and her complaining about the celebrity system. Bitch, please. She is playing the worlds smallest violin... :nopity:

Not to mention she went to (and left) Brown completely taking an Ivy-league school for granted. Brown really is celebrities' children, socialites, etc. though. They let anyone in if they can attract students.
Also, that interview where she got pissy about the guy who stood up in lecture and shouted "10 points for griffindor" after she answered a question? The guy was a friend of a friend :)
I also love how she said she'd never take a role she didn't believe in and then was in the Bling Ring. really.

I really couldn't stand her in the Bling Ring. Don't know if it was just her character or her acting or a combination of both but everything she did or said in that snooty voice irritated me. I thought it was an awful movie overall. Some friends thought it was funny but I hated it.