Emma Watson

I really couldn't stand her in the Bling Ring. Don't know if it was just her character or her acting or a combination of both but everything she did or said in that snooty voice irritated me. I thought it was an awful movie overall. Some friends thought it was funny but I hated it.

I hated it too, especially Emma's poor acting and her shopping mall extensions.

yGDo6k6.jpg

QmU2fxt.jpg

:superpuke:

I really couldn't stand her in the Bling Ring. Don't know if it was just her character or her acting or a combination of both but everything she did or said in that snooty voice irritated me. I thought it was an awful movie overall. Some friends thought it was funny but I hated it.

I hated it too, especially Emma's poor acting and her shopping mall extensions.

I didn't like the movie either, but she was supposed to sound/look super trashy like the character it was based on. Hence the terrible hair and voice and overall attitude.

I didn't like the movie either, but she was supposed to sound/look super trashy like the character it was based on. Hence the terrible hair and voice and overall attitude.

Yep I'm sure it was the character she played that annoyed me, but I've always thought there was something off with Emma's acting and it's always stuck with me whatever role she plays. Anyway she's gorgeous hope to see her in an actual good film soon!

hey body is a bleh.. for me, the skinniest shes ever been was when she was still filming harry potter, i guess from all the stress and premieres. when those movies ended she gained weight like crazy, idk if youve seen the pictures when she had her pixie cut and she had work out clothes on :s

i guess she has a nice body and shes healthy but cannot be considered fitspo or thinspo by anyway. has nice body structure but she has to be careful with those legs because ive seen some pics of her in which they look super chubby. she says she never diets. and she has 0% cellulite -__-

Reactions: 1 user
I don't dislike her, but I will never understand all my guy friends infatuation with her...I got the Megan Fox thing to an extent, but this baffles me endlessly

It pisses me off to no end that people are all up in a tizzy about her and Joseph Gordon-Levitt :mad: Like, no, you proles, they shouldn't date because she's not good enough for him :soapbox:

E3HLPVV.jpg

6vvYET8.jpg

8RL0L0J.jpg

2caqaDB.jpg

Koqwz1z.jpg

It very well might be because I'm insanely jealous, though...

Besides the fact Emma has a boyf already. It's so silly how a man and a woman celebrity can't stand near each other without people speculating they are together. Now, speculating they are doing a movie together, that I understand

Besides the fact Emma has a boyf already. It's so silly how a man and a woman celebrity can't stand near each other without people speculating they are together. Now, speculating they are doing a movie together, that I understand

I know. It's utterly ridiculous. JGL is dating someone, too (not in the industry… god why can't I be her…) Though there is talk about him writing/producing/starring in another film (à la Don Jon) and casting is still up in the air… so there's a possibility he'll go for Watson. I'd kind of like to see them work together, I rather like her as an actress.

I don't think she's ever been in a challenging role, so how do we know if she is a good actress or not. We'll see how her career develops.

i dont care that she is not skinny, but oh my she can be so stunning.

Attachments

• noahmadrid14-003.jpg
    noahmadrid14-003.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 273
I don't know if you guys have seen This is the End yet, but you don't get much better than Emma Watson trying to ax murder someone:

7XAST6x.jpg

Yeah. That's James Franco, Jonah Hill, Seth Rogan, Jay Baruchel, Danny McBride and Craig Robinson.

Clip of her bad-assery.

Reactions: 1 user
Emma is appearing in Noah, cute hair in biblical times apparently :sneaky:

mIaISTgi.jpg

One of my friends was an extra in an HP film and apparently Emma tripped over him and went absolutely ballistic about all the bloody extras getting in her way everywhere...

When she was in Iceland filming Noah she went to the bar I was working at. I didn't see this but I heard some yelling from outside. Later I was told that she threw a hissyfit at a doorman for not letting her skip the line. She apparently kept screaming and yelling "do you know who I am?". Such a cliché, I hope she was drunk...

When she was in Iceland filming Noah she went to the bar I was working at. I didn't see this but I heard some yelling from outside. Later I was told that she threw a hissyfit at a doorman for not letting her skip the line. She apparently kept screaming and yelling "do you know who I am?". Such a cliché, I hope she was drunk...

Wow that's too bad! Arrogant celebs are the worst... Hermoine would not approve :smash: