Emma Watson

Is it just me or she did lose a bit weight lately? But she is still far from being skinny.
these pics are from the 24th of november.

Oh, she actually looks quite pretty here! And her legs seem to be taking on a pretty good shape. Hope she keeps up the good work! She'd look awesome if she got to that stage of looking really tiny and delicate :)

Maybe those last photoes was just good ones, or I don't know what happened in the last few day, but this isn't look so good anymore...

Attachments

• emma.jpg
    emma.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 268
  • emma2.jpg
    emma2.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 240
  • normal_outinlosangelesnov13-004.jpg
    normal_outinlosangelesnov13-004.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 241
  • normal_outinlosangelesnov13-006.jpg
    normal_outinlosangelesnov13-006.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 216
  • normal_outinlosangelesnov13-008.jpg
    normal_outinlosangelesnov13-008.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 198
Well, here legs just looked better because of the dark trousers I guess.. BUT in general, she seems to have lost, her face is really thinner than before.. lets just hope she stops eating white bread with cheese (or whatever this is in the picture..) :rolleyes:

thats the most recent pic i could find:

ewdcandids_281229~5.jpg

honestly, I think Emma is really cute. I don't consider her skinny, but I think that if she were skinny skinny she would be remarkable. definitely potential, we'll just have to see what happens. unfortunately it isn't looking so promising with the photos of her stuffing her face in a shop :(

NEW bikini pics show she has lost weight in the past few years.

2009:
emma-watson-2.jpg

2014:
url]
emma-watson-matt-janney-708x1024.jpg

I think she looks pretty good. I think it's the same bikini too.

She is still average.... and just the bottom of the bikini is the same. If yu look the top, its so different.

@skinny-mini yeah she is wearing a different top in the pictures. I feel like the bottoms are the same or even if they are not, obviously she has decided this is her 'style' that she likes. I guess it suits her, I think she'd look better in a colour but whatever.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can barely see the difference between the two pics. Might as well be the same day and a different angle. I think she can still do a lot better.

I think she has been jogging, her abdomen seems more toned. Perhaps a 3lb weight loss? Not much, anyway. I think she'd be lovely-looking if she lost 10lbs.