Emma Watson

Her legs look better in pant :superpuke:
article-0-19828CDE000005DC-194_634x674.jpg

article-0-19828D8A000005DC-439_306x703.jpg

I didn't notice the shoes until i read the comment above and once i had it ruined the entire look:wtf: what was she thinking, they looks absolutely awful... The dress on the other hand I like, I think it suits her and her body is looking better than it has in recent times.

1173846_10151560597886765_1355306552_n.jpg

Did she get skinnier or is she the same?

I think it's just when she doesn't show her legs it gives that illusion, but her waist does look a tad narrower and her clavicles a bit more pronounced. The waist could be due to the high-waisted pants though. Whatever it is, the outfit definitely gives the illusion and I love that top and I'd wear it, I'm crazy about weird clothes!

I just can't bring myself to hop on the Emma bandwagon. I loved her in Harry Potter, but she doesn't read 'model' to me... I think she's painfully average.

That being said-- my friend had a class with her at Brown a while back-- I got to meet her when I visited for a few days.

She's super sweet, but I legitimately did not recognize her XD Oopsies. She sat down with us for a moment in the student center to chat about an upcoming test. My friend was all like, "Well, what do you think?" after she left and I was like "That class sounds fucking terrible." :rolleyes:

I wish I had realized who it was... I kind of wanted a picture. Yeah- I'm that girl.

I think it's just when she doesn't show her legs it gives that illusion, but her waist does look a tad narrower and her clavicles a bit more pronounced. The waist could be due to the high-waisted pants though. Whatever it is, the outfit definitely gives the illusion and I love that top and I'd wear it, I'm crazy about weird clothes!

I love the top too! It's by Balenciaga, one of my favorite designer brands. Here is what it looks like on a model....

1186750_10151561503741765_1308652869_n.jpg

I think she's adorable and sweet
her body is meh
could be worse though
*shrugs*

but doesn't she look a tiny bit slimmer from behind or is it just an illusion? :hmm:

ewdevents201311_283629.jpg

I do love Emma, she'll always be a favourite. A pretty face, a great actress, but most of all she seems such a smart, sensible thing.. haha I sound so boring for loving this in her, but how wonderful is it to see a fabulously rich and fêted celebrity who hasn't completely (or even slightly) lost the plot due to their own self adoration?! Her intelligence and strength of character are the very best things about Emma of all. :oops:

Is it just me or she did lose a bit weight lately? But she is still far from being skinny.
these pics are from the 24th of november.

Attachments

• ew.jpg
    ew.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 217
  • we.jpg
    we.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 239
Is it just me or she did lose a bit weight lately? But she is still far from being skinny.
these pics are from the 24th of november.

I definitely think she has and it certainly suits her. I'm gonna keep my eye on her now!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk