Emma Watson

I must admit that I really like her. I love that she's getting a university degree and I think she's pretty. I always feel flattered when people tell me I look like her :)

One of the pictures in the UK Glamour issue... So pretty!!

Emma%20Watson%20-%20Hot%20Photos%20-%20Glamour-08-560x747.jpg

:luv:

I must admit that I really like her. I love that she's getting a university degree and I think she's pretty. I always feel flattered when people tell me I look like her :)

I've always loved Emma :grin: People are saying she is an "airhead in disguise" but you can't complete a year at an Ivy League if you're not in the top 1% of intelligence! I know this is about her weight, and she's not super skinny by any standards. But I have a soft spot for her <3

Some recent pictures (from yesterday) of her:

INFphoto_2270590.jpg
:superpuke:
Am I the only one who absolutely hates her hair like this? What is even going on with it? It's so thin and solid and gross :( she looks 40 years old with that hair to me!! I never thought I'd say this but she should've just kept it short. :\

She really shouldn't "reveal" her hair like that.. its like .. shes ten times more attractive if she pins up her hair..

but anyways, her legs are looking better these days :rolleyes:

emma-watson-dance-session-with-jimmy-fallon-06.png

She's definitely slimmed down and her legs are looking great. I think if she lost another 5-6lbs her cheekbones would get a lot more defined making her face look much more striking. Having seen her bikini pictures, her waist would also benefit a lot from this.

these celebs trying to pull off Raf's Dior collection...no, she' isn't tall enough imo to wear that, it looks so weird on her plus the hair doesn't match at all with this type of outfit imo

Emma what are you doing?? The outfit looks horrible.. it makes her appear much thicker than she really is..

but i agree, still losing 5lbs or so would be great :hmm:

She seems to be keeping the weight off...

Emma%20Watson%20-%20Leggy%20on%20The%20Jonathan%20Ross%20Show%20in%20London-17-560x904.jpg

emma_watson_on_the_jonathan_ross_show_in_london_sep_27_2012_doVKO538.sized.jpg

The-Jonathan-Ross-Show-in-London-B-emma-watson-32317623-3271-5000.jpg

But Jesus Christ, please don't wear a dress with slits like that unless you a) have the non-existent stomach of Karlie Kloss, or b) plan on sitting with your posture erect the entire time you're wearing it.

Reactions: 1 users
But Jesus Christ, please don't wear a dress with slits like that unless you a) have the non-existent stomach of Karlie Kloss, or b) plan on sitting with your posture erect the entire time you're wearing it.

My thoughts exactly! Cute dress, horrible pick for a sit-down interview. The chest area gaps pretty unflatteringly when she sits, too.

Reactions: 1 user
Looks like she's lost a couple of pounds. You can see it in her face and legs. Approaching genuine thinspo:
article-0-1585A7C4000005DC-69_634x789.jpg

article-2218451-158673CF000005DC-69_306x739.jpg