Emma Watson

She said she dyed it to help her friend raise money for breast cancer awareness, although I'm not sure that is a plausible reason... I'm still on the fence about dyeing pets, even with natural bases like beetroot (which is what most pet salons use)

I see, thanks :)

Now I have this semidisturbing picture in my mind of dogs being bathed in beetroot :D
Oh well...

Emma-Watson-GQ-Awards-2.jpg

d8f90__133578212_xxlarge.jpg

emma-watson-bikini-white-1.jpg

emma-watson-11300902.jpg

Potter_bikinis.jpg

WOW :superpuke:

She looks totally fat without clothes (esp. those thunder thights) and with clothes she looks okay.

I hate it when ppl are photoshopped that much.

Those bikini pics are just a nono to me :(

I really love her! Her attitude, her face, her laugh, style (sometimes), all of her, but her body, not so much. I don't think it is awful or something, but certainly no thinspo. Her body is just not toned and skinny enough.

WOW :superpuke:

She looks totally fat without clothes (esp. those thunder thights) and with clothes she looks okay.

I hate it when ppl are photoshopped that much.

Those bikini pics are just a nono to me :(

I want to hit her in the back when I see her slouching like that.

I think she's awesome, not skinny, but still pretty and nothing detracts from that.

I know this picture is pretty old (and she is at least looking *better* now than she was before), but holy crap, EVERYTHING about this picture is just :superpuke:

The unflattering pose, the unforgiving cut of the bikini, the color that washes her out, the cheap, tacky shoes, plain makeup, drab hair... Seriously, what were these people thinking???
It's like her stylist here was TRYING to make her look bad! :nopity:

I know this picture is pretty old (and she is at least looking *better* now than she was before), but holy crap, EVERYTHING about this picture is just :superpuke:

The unflattering pose, the unforgiving cut of the bikini, the color that washes her out, the cheap, tacky shoes, plain makeup, drab hair... Seriously, what were these people thinking???

thats because its a fake. only the head is actually her, its discussed in more depth on Emma Watson forums, but its most definitely a photoshop fake with someone else's body. I agree its hideous. :rolleyes:

In the poodle picture her ankles give me the chills (gross) the way the pants hit her legs and then the shoes being the height they are... Smh. She's been really disappointing recently. I wonder if Perks of Being a Wallflower will be ruined by her new attitude...

Emma Watson is my celebrity doppelganger. To the point that numerous people have mistaken me for her (and vice versa - at least, someone saw a photo of her and thought it was me once). A server at a restaurant asked me for an autograph because she thought I was Emma!

I always thought she was quite plain looking, strong chin, strong brows and a bit of a facial resemblance to a young boy. Pretty much everything I think about myself really! However, after a good while of fighting it, I've decided to embrace it - mainly because I was a bit of a little Hermione (read: swot, nerd, geek etc) at school, so I might as well roll with it.

Still, she doesn't have features I'd normally associate with an actress. I've never seen anyone famous with my kind of features (not very pretty/femme but also not hotandrogynous). Then again, I suppose Hermione wasn't supposed to be actress-pretty!

However, my body is nothing like her body, so we're only similar facially. I wouldn't mind having her height, but on the whole I probably wouldn't trade, despite my body woes.

Reactions: 1 user

i think its fake. the lighting on her face doesn't quite fit and her head looks like its been pasted on.

slide_230342_1052069_free.jpg

MTV movie awards 2012

Anyone else think she looks better..? Looks like she regretted that haircut nevertheless :lol:

slide_230342_1052069_free.jpg

MTV movie awards 2012

Anyone else think she looks better..? Looks like she regretted that haircut nevertheless :lol:

definitely much improved. the hair looks infinitely better as its started growing out, plus seems like she lost some weight too ;)

no, not skinny really

I personally don't believe she is thinspo material

emma-watson-2012-mtv-movie-awards-03.jpg

Yes, she's definitely lost weight. It's amazing how much better she looks now.

she really slimmed down quite a bit.. these are some of the newest pics..

emmawatsonwaily01_28629.jpg

especially her legs look "tiny" here compared to old pictures

emmawatsonwaily01_28129.jpg