Emma Watson

People say I remind them of the character Hermoine, but not Emma Watson herself. I get Mia Waskisowska a lot :wtf:

I used to get called "Hermione" all the time at school ... and it wasn't a compliment. And I think Mia is stunning so you must be too :luv:

A recent photo

I see she's trying the whole range of looks, from "Classy Miss Burberry" to "Trouserless Trailer Trash".

Well, with those legs, the inevitable next step is ...

tumblr_m1tr7b0bUQ1rqcu9eo1_500.png

Well, with those legs, the inevitable next step is ...

tumblr_m1tr7b0bUQ1rqcu9eo1_500.png

Shit. This is epic reverse thinspo. I don't think I'll be eating, or for that matter sleeping. D:

Ick.

Emma does have thunder thighs. I never really cared for HP so I've not noticed her much before. But she's definitely over hyped. And that pixie cut is everything but fashion forward.

I REALLY can't stand Emma Watson. There's something very boring about her. She doesn't look very tall which I suppose accounts for her stumpy legs. I wish she'd sort her hair out. It's doing nothing for her. In fact, I would have gouged my hairdressers eyes out if she did that to me.

Plus she is a chub, and her short haircut does nothing for her.
This. i had a very short haircut a few years ago and one of my friends saw it and she was like: "this looks only good on skinny girls (like you), there's nothing left to hide behind if you have a buffy, chubby face"
thats so true - go buy a wig hunny :grin:

Just saw these pics of her filming for some Sofia Coppola directed thing about the Bling Ring:

article-2129104-1292AB77000005DC-509_306x685.jpg

article-2129104-1292A8AF000005DC-998_306x685.jpg

Dare I say she is looking a teensy, slight bit better?

Maybe she read this thread.
Or finally got herself a mirror.
Or maybe since she knew she was playing a tramp, she'd rather not have been a dumpy tramp - and again, nothing like some $$ for motivation.
I could just go on..
emma-watson2012-04-13_09-36-57bling-ring-set-520x456.jpg

emma-watson-041212-%20(17).jpg

1334326831_emma-watson-467.jpg
emma-watson-041212-%20(16).jpg

i just saw these pictures, i guess they were taken today... i think emma lost a lot of weight and looks great figure-wise (she is wearing flats though, and her legs look really long), what do you think?

exclusive-emma-watson-steps-out-in-london-3

exclusive-emma-watson-steps-out-in-london-4

FFN_FLYNETUKFF_Watson_Emma_Exc_050812_9058957.jpg

i will look for some recent pictures for comparisson, as i felt she was like 10 pounds heavier some weeks ago...

I'm on the fence about her. In some pictures I find her adorable (even with the short hair) and in some others I just don't get it...

That being said, I agree that she's probably been naturally thin her whole life and isn't really used to having to work for it. By the looks of those recent pictures she's started to, and it looks good!

If she really is an asshole then it wouldn't surprise me of the rumors that she got bullied at Brown are true and that's why she left school.

Supposedly she was in a class and the professor asked a question. She raised her hand and answered correctly so someone in the class yelled "Ten points to Gryffindor!!". If she's a jerk, this story really makes me giggle.

I'm very much against bullying, but come on, this was a funny joke, if she took this as bullying she should toughen up a bit. This is the type of thing that only seems bad if you let it. You can choose to view this as an attack on yourself or you can choose to view it as a funny remark/joke. People shouldn't automatically jump to the worst of conclusions about other people's intentions. I thought it was a great joke, haha. Sucks if she took it badly though, no one deserves to feel bullied.

some more:

FFN_FLYNETUKFF_Watson_Emma_Exc_050812_9058953.jpg

FFN_FLYNETUKFF_Watson_Emma_Exc_050812_9058954.jpg

She's definitely lost weight.. I hope she is healthy doing it. Her weight fluctuates quite a bit, she reminds me of myself in that way. Years of going between different types of EDs and messed up eating habits have caused me to fluctuate up to 40 lbs (my highest ever BMI was something like 21 though, so I was never actually fat, which also is true for Emma). If she's healthy, then good for her. I just hope she is and that it's not an ED that's causing her to fluctuate to the degree she is fluctuating!

I saw this pic the other day and thought she'd lost weight as well, reading the recent posts in this thread confirmed it..

emma-watsons-new-look-jpg_163907.jpg

I'm not sure about her exact height, but I think she might be around my height (I'm 167 cm, almost 5'6) and we have a similar build, I'd say it looks like she's around 45-46 kgs now, if her height is about the same as mine. I think she's one of those who actually looks heavier than she is due to lack of muscle mass/tone/definition.. So her BMI might (both now and in the past) be lower than it appears. Or maybe that's just transference on my part, because that is how it is in my case. I never realized we've got the same body type until today, so I might be reading too much into her pictures in light of this new discovery :confused:

I'm very much against bullying, but come on, this was a funny joke, if she took this as bullying she should toughen up a bit. This is the type of thing that only seems bad if you let it. You can choose to view this as an attack on yourself or you can choose to view it as a funny remark/joke. People shouldn't automatically jump to the worst of conclusions about other people's intentions. I thought it was a great joke, haha. Sucks if she took it badly though, no one deserves to feel bullied.

She's definitely lost weight.. I hope she is healthy doing it. Her weight fluctuates quite a bit, she reminds me of myself in that way. Years of going between different types of EDs and messed up eating habits have caused me to fluctuate up to 40 lbs (my highest ever BMI was something like 21 though, so I was never actually fat, which also is true for Emma). If she's healthy, then good for her. I just hope she is and that it's not an ED that's causing her to fluctuate to the degree she is fluctuating!

I saw this pic the other day and thought she'd lost weight as well, reading the recent posts in this thread confirmed it..

emma-watsons-new-look-jpg_163907.jpg

I'm not sure about her exact height, but I think she might be around my height (I'm 167 cm, almost 5'6) and we have a similar build, I'd say it looks like she's around 45-46 kgs now, if her height is about the same as mine. I think she's one of those who actually looks heavier than she is due to lack of muscle mass/tone/definition.. So her BMI might (both now and in the past) be lower than it appears. Or maybe that's just transference on my part, because that is how it is in my case. I never realized we've got the same body type until today, so I might be reading too much into her pictures in light of this new discovery :confused:

wow! she looks amazing in that pic with the long hair, its a wig right? and yes, definitely lost some weight. I can relate with the weight fluctuations and various ED/borderline ED situations. been going on since I was a teenager :/

She's has lost about 10lbs at least i would say... Her legs weren't as skinny as in those new jeans pictures before.

I guess she's noticing that there is alot of pressure to be thin in the business :rolleyes: