Emma Watson

pictures from today... i am a little bit surprised as she looks a bit thicker than i have expected/in the pictures above.

FFN_DefaultLightbox_8977898.jpg

FFN_DefaultLightbox_8977896.jpg

FFN_DefaultLightbox_8977892.jpg

the pictures are from imnotobsessed.com...love this side

Ugh Hermione looks so much better with longer hair!!! I think she looks okay, her legs are quite nice in heels, but most people's are. Other people have said that she is skinny fat and it does seem to be the case, I think if she took up pilates or yoga she would be in a much better position.

I think she has a pretty face- cutesy is how I'd describe it. Those beach pictures look incredibly different from how she looks in HP and magazine covers- ie unflattering. But her haircut is do cute for her face. I could never do short hair like that :nopity:

I agree - I think she has a pretty face. Personally, I like her hair longer better, but I think she can pull of short hair too. As for her body, I always assumed she was quite thin, not super skinny, but slim.. So these photos come as a bit of a shock to me

pictures from today... i am a little bit surprised as she looks a bit thicker than i have expected/in the pictures above.

FFN_DefaultLightbox_8977898.jpg

FFN_DefaultLightbox_8977896.jpg

FFN_DefaultLightbox_8977892.jpg

the pictures are from imnotobsessed.com...love this side

thats because these pics are from when she was filming and the ones before are actually more recent photos of her after she finished filming

thats because these pics are from when she was filming and the ones before are actually more recent photos of her after she finished filming

i don't think so, they are actually from the same daily updated paparazzi page(imnotobsessed.com), and i think these are from some scenes they had to re-shoot...maybe she is a bit yoyo-ing... if you want to see the entire post and the text, you can see it on that website(sorry i don't have the link for that post)

i don't think so, they are actually from the same daily updated paparazzi page(imnotobsessed.com), and i think these are from some scenes they had to re-shoot...maybe she is a bit yoyo-ing... if you want to see the entire post and the text, you can see it on that website(sorry i don't have the link for that post)

oh sorry, i meant the ones where she is in the grey top with green cardigan and jeans are from after she finished shooting the bling ring

Seriously though, what makes someone wear ill-fitting heels, short shorts, a bra, an open leather jacket and an open winter coat?

I'm not trying to be mean I'm really curious

Seriously though, what makes someone wear ill-fitting heels, short shorts, a bra, an open leather jacket and an open winter coat?

Maybe she was wearing this outfit minus the winter coat while filming, and it was cold so she put on the coat? :confused:

Yea I got that, but if it was cold, wouldn't there be more use in maybe zipping it, or the leather thing, or ... :confused:

This was from a film, The Bling Ring. It's about a bunch of teenagers who go around robbing celebrities' homes, which is why I think she was dressed so terribly. Someone decided it was an edgy look for her to have.

I think she has a pretty face- cutesy is how I'd describe it. Those beach pictures look incredibly different from how she looks in HP and magazine covers- ie unflattering. But her haircut is do cute for her face. I could never do short hair like that :nopity:
I was so sad when she cut her hair... but I suppose it's just part of her own growing up, etc etc.

Body-wise, she's thin, but not really toned. Yup, some gym time would do wonders.

I have mixed feelings on her body...on one hand, while it isn't amazing to me, I don't mind it. But on the other hand, I think it's because it's just so childlike. Someone her age should have more definition in her legs, they look like 13 year olds! I suppose it's nice that she's one of those people that can not be 100% skinny/athletic and still not have weird fat bulges everywhere, but ffs she is just 5 lbs away (or maybe 1 month of squats) from having an amazingly toned body. Yet I don't know if I've ever seen her stray too far away from her current weight. Somehow, that makes me almost angrier than when I see fatties who are much further away from being skinny, but arguably have a much harder time losing weight.

WTF is wrong with her dog??!!:wtf:
She said she dyed it to help her friend raise money for breast cancer awareness, although I'm not sure that is a plausible reason... I'm still on the fence about dyeing pets, even with natural bases like beetroot (which is what most pet salons use)