Emma Watson

Emma Watson is probably one of my favorite people in the world, I find her to be so inspiring. She is looking fabulous lately, I'm glad she is growing her hair back out.

I think she'd be really, really pretty if she lost another 10 pounds.

I think her face would look better if she lost 10 pounds, show some cheek bones.

I just don't think she had very good cheek bones (she has a great jaw line though to me), they may show if she lost some more but I'm still very very chubby and my cheek bones show allot already now my face had lost the, unhealthy food, bloating and some of the fat. So it's just face conformation I guess

Suppose if she got very low, they'd have to show eventually right :lol:

ewd_events_28729.jpg

seems like shes still losing? :rolleyes:

I like her a lot!! And I think she looks really cute here. She's not bony but she is slender and attractive :) this is a very flattering photo of her and super attainable thinspo for me too.

There are times when she looks so plain and ordinary but at the same time she is very cute and sweet looking. I also love Harry Potter so I'm sure that has something to do with it. I do love her chin/shoulder length hair. I also think she looks very strange with heavy eye makeup on, it doesn't flatter her face.

27wyw52.jpg

oqhg83.jpg

n6ebp.jpg

I quite like how she looks. Nothing too crazy or extreme but very sweet.

Also there is something about her little shoulders that I love.

She looks gorgeous here! Something seems a little off though - her hands look really small or something?

I'm unfairly biased because I'm obsessed with Harry Potter so to me she's pretty much perfect...most of the time. When she was at Brown most of her candids made her look plain and chubby. I think when shes filming she makes an effort to look slim and fit.