Emma Watson

article-2218451-158673CF000005DC-69_306x739.jpg

Hello potaoe sack

Though it's not the majority opinion I really like her. I know she's not SG skinny but I think she looks amazing at hew weight at the moment and I have a feeling her figure is somewhat what mine will look like when I get down to her weight. So she's and achievable first thinspo for me. I love super skinnies too but I think this might be the kind of skinny I want for my self for now.

I like her, but don't love her. I feel like she has so much potential, but she's like KStew most of the time. It's not that hard to stand up straight, and smile properly.

how is that posture even comfortable. what the hell hahahaha

Still a fat lump, probably still more selfsatisfied now that she's a slightly smaller lump. She has the face of a chubby infant. Can't wait for her fame to die down - soon enough she'll stop getting role offers (seeing as how she cant act) and I will drink champagne to celebrate.
I'm harsh but she deserves it. I feel about her the way Seinfeld feels about Newman.

@lux she actually looks skinny there! She looks about 5 pounds lighter than in the other pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
emma-watson-nylon-dinner-with-logan-lerman-ezra-miller-05.jpg

This one was posted on October 22, so it's decently recent. However, that potato sack photo was only from about a week or so before that, so my guess is she's not dropping weight dramatically, just dressing so she looks thinner.

Anderson Live

She seemed a lot slimmer on Anderson Live today. She seems a lot more personable now that she's left Harry Potter. Maybe she was scared of being pigeonholed as Hermione?

She is gradually slimming. I think it's good. She won't get as much negative feedback from the press (like Miley Cyrus) and it will be a more permanant change. She still has those mommy arms. That is my problem too. The arms take forever and if I am in a photo from the waist upwards I seem a bit porky.

Ugh. My boyfriend and all their friends have out of nowhere decided to become obsessed with her... It wouldn't bug me, but it's all I hear about. Seriously, she's so ordinary, I just don't see it.

Makes me grumpy.