Candice Swanepoel

baus.png

Guys
what happened??? What is this?? :spazrun:

Just saw this on tumblr so I don't know how old it is but her body on the right looks really good imo
tumblr_n0wv31dbxs1r0ya3zo1_1280.jpg

I read a lot of remarks about her looking like a snob or catty but she seems like the quite opposite. Judging by the way she speaks and her instragram pictures, she seems quite down to earth and spiritual. She seems shy and soft spoken.

I actually don't mind her body at all! She is a mix of curvy/skinny.

She'd be so much better looking if she kept her pale skin and dark hair like she used to have! Now she's just the tanned, pee yellow hair looking bimbo you want to roll your eyes at.

tumblr_m8qf8v1HJt1r7t4cno1_400.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
She'd be so much better looking if she kept her pale skin and dark hair like she used to have! Now she's just the tanned, pee yellow hair looking bimbo you want to roll your eyes at.

tumblr_m8qf8v1HJt1r7t4cno1_400.jpg

I agree! She looks so much prettier in this photo.

skinnyvscurvy.com said:
“I get so nervous, it’s terrible. I get nervous about three weeks before the show. Last year I had to take a week off, because I get really nervous and all the muscle that I’ve built up I lose it really quickly if I get stressed out. So I took my trainer to Brazil where I can eat a lot of meat because I like to be a little bigger for the show, just to feel sexier and more womanly. I have a furious metabolism, especially when I travel so much. I can’t really do too much cardio or that sort of thing.”

Poor girl, they must have starting putting soooo much pressure on her since that time she got thin a couple of years ago. She looks pretty bad now, and she really doesn't seem like the kind of person who likes being ''a little bigger''.

FFN_f_51323216.jpg

Well, I guess it's better to claim that 'oh, I like being bigger' than admit that you're eating too much. :rolleyes: