Candice Swanepoel

Oh shit.

tumblr_mvlc25tQ0i1ru5fdho1_1280.jpg

Adriana wore a replica of Candice's bra in the show The Crazy Ones and the VS blogs aren't calling each other "cunts" and "whores" for Candice vs. Alessandra but now they're calling each other that for Candice vs. Adriana.

:drama:

Damn it, all the good stuff has to happen during my exam week.

Dear god, fan bases stories, how much time do the waste at just being a fan base... It's crazy...

article-2506960-1966C45600000578-288_306x713.jpg

For a girl who loves her butt so much, she sure doesn't seem to exercise it.

If she's opening a show in a million dollar bra and getting treated like Gisele in 2005 you'd expect her to have more presence/a better body.

slide_325343_3116848_free.jpg

If she's opening a show in a million dollar bra and getting treated like Gisele in 2005 you'd expect her to have more presence/a better body.

slide_325343_3116848_free.jpg

What an ugly illfitting mess is this? :disgusted: Did she gain 15 pounds in the last couple of days or does the Fantasy Bra just not come in her size?

Did she even try it on before the show? :wtf:
I´m not even going into the whole judging her too fat-too skinny-too flat-too untoned body pit, this whole thing just looks like a 5 Euro souvenir from a turkish bazaar that some tourist buys and brings home only to never wear it again AND it´s poorly fitted- I´m sure these kind of pants are not meant to be pulled up until they look like a wedgie prank.

Reactions: 1 user
The back fat... :wtf:
At what point would you not say "I'm going to be seen by millions of people in a fortnight, in a bikini, for an incredibly large sum of money; I think I'd better take myself off to a health spa for a week or two"?

The tan is also way too much, she looks leathery and gray-ish... We should really move this to the Takedowns section haha

What an ugly illfitting mess is this? :disgusted: Did she gain 15 pounds in the last couple of days or does the Fantasy Bra just not come in her size?

The saddest part is that the they actually molded her body so the jewelers could make the Fantasy Bra fit perfectly. Pretty sure she must have gained. :facepalm: That's the new queen of lingerie modeling. Gisele and even Adriana worked a lot harder when they got the chance of wearing the bra.

Shit I think I've become a whiny VS fangirl. :nervous:

I´m not even going into the whole judging her too fat-too skinny-too flat-too untoned body pit, this whole thing just looks like a 5 Euro souvenir from a turkish bazaar that some tourist buys and brings home only to never wear it again AND it´s poorly fitted- I´m sure these kind of pants are not meant to be pulled up until they look like a wedgie prank.

:nod:
It looks like plastic.

I think all the fantasy bras look quite tacky to be worth so much, but this might be up there with 2001 & 2003 Heidi gross. :disgusted:

I think this pattern is not her fit at all!

This made me laugh out loud! :lol: Painfully (and hilariously) true.

And yes, it takes some sort of effort to make such an expensive bra look incredibly cheap... what were they thinking? And the horribly tacky styling with those long white gloves... Why? :disgusted: