Candice Swanepoel

I was actually really pleased when I learned she got it:oops:

I know she's not SG skinny but I don't think she's allowed to be (after she dropped weight a couple of seasons ago and the earth stopped turning); in a little interview she grimiced as she noted it was her "responsibilty" to maintain a "curvy figure." She'd get a lot more work if she could be a little thinner. Also, as a dancer, I can't help but notice what perfect feet and proportions she has for ballet--I'd have to hate her if she were 5'10" but she's not (5'8"):kiss: I think her following is massive--Audriana is pretty but ugh she was doing the same poses when I was in middle school! AA? Eww. Girlfriend lucked out with those stumps for legs and Doutzen is nice but old--not just "oh, she has worry lines," but "oh, bitch has a kid and basically is lame." Candice goes to the beach with her hot boyfriend, smokes weed (yes), and gives zero fucks. She's a queen. Deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user
But have you checked out the Victoria's Secret confession blogs? It's hilarious, they're freaking out about Candice getting the bra before Doutzen and a more expensive one than Alessandra's and Adriana's. :lol::lol::lol:

Fangirls are fighting in anon. It's almost as funny as when Karlie first became an Angel and girls were calling each other cunts and whores for liking/disliking her.

Imagine what would happen if Karlie opened the show? LMAO!

Here are some of the funniest:

tumblr_musu49jkFS1rwvmpdo1_1280.png

tumblr_muuisjuO5G1rwvmpdo1_500.jpg

tumblr_muwfp0bXO61rwvmpdo1_500.jpg

tumblr_muwfxwPTw91rwvmpdo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_muwg54D3D41rwvmpdo1_1280.png

This one wins the cake:

tumblr_murv0h7Iu01rwvmpdo1_500.png

Someone sent us this picture with the caption:
'No no no no… it's just not fair! Doutzen deserves to have the fantasy bra. That's why I photoshopped. It just looks way better, way way better. I hope Doutzen sees this and thinks: 'Well, they're damn right: I deserve it!' So well, help me :)?'

That's very true! Probably 80% of her success is due to her connections

And one of these "connections" is sleeping with Leo, right?? This has to mean something, he is like (publicly) up to number four now, I think lol clASSy bunch of girls.

But then I don't really blame them :)

Girls at my old high school were OBSESSED with VS. The head of the pack was convinced she is destined to be a VS model. Everyone comments on her facebook pictures and tells her she looks like one (she is 5'7" with huge boobs) and she cakes her makeup so she can look like a catalog queen. I'd love to hear what they have to say about this fantasy bra stuff...

Tumblr blogger natural-thin (I think she's also a model) met her:

She’s doing this promo tour. I felt like such a loser for going but whatever haha. There was an unbearable amount of girls with coach bags and hot pink juicy jackets loitering around.
I bought a cute sports bra, stood in line, and took a pic. She was really sweet to the people before me (my friend was right ahead of me) but when I came up she came me a once over and smiled a painful looking smile and said “what’s your name?” After we took the pic she said “thanks for coming” whereas to the people ahead of me she had said things like “how are you?”, “what did you get”, and “have a great day!”
She was really small, like overall. She’s not very tall and she was wearing wedge sneakers. She’s not as small as I expected her to be, my mom is smaller, but I’m pretty close to her build (but taller). It was fun and cute. I had to drive 49 minutes because my friends mom wouldn’t let her miss school to go to the earlier event closer to us. It was pretty uneventful, but I’m glad I went!

G'damn her figure in that picture Victoria. All those booty exercises must be working

bad copy of Abbey Lee
She's no Abbey but I like some pics of the editorial. The cover is a bit tacky though, mostly due to the eye make up, she didn't need the smokey eye.

But she looks fresh here:
candice-swanepoel-elle-uk-december-2013-9.jpg

It's nice to see a different look on her, other than the classic VS beachbabe.

I like these alot!
candice-swanepoel-elle-uk-december-2013-7.jpg

candice-swanepoel-elle-uk-december-2013-2.jpg

That said, wtf are those clothes? :wtf:

Oh shit.

tumblr_mvlc25tQ0i1ru5fdho1_1280.jpg

Adriana wore a replica of Candice's bra in the show The Crazy Ones and the VS blogs aren't calling each other "cunts" and "whores" for Candice vs. Alessandra but now they're calling each other that for Candice vs. Adriana.

:drama:

Damn it, all the good stuff has to happen during my exam week.