Candice Swanepoel

Wait am I missing out?!

What does she exactly eat, how many cals and what kinda food the most? (any supplements at all)?

And what kinda exercise, she said something about 15 min jogging and mat exercises, does she do anything else?

article-0-19BC72FD000005DC-716_634x1002.jpg

article-0-19BC72CD000005DC-624_306x700.jpg

article-0-19BC72E5000005DC-670_306x700.jpg

Never noticed it before but she is actually wearing underwear under the swimwear, makes sense but how can I not have seen it before :O!

She'd be so much better looking if she kept her pale skin and dark hair like she used to have! Now she's just the tanned, pee yellow hair looking bimbo you want to roll your eyes at.

tumblr_m8qf8v1HJt1r7t4cno1_400.jpg

Her dark hair is so gorgeous! :luv: I actually think it helps her look thinner. Her eyes just pop out so much. [emoji173]️ I wish she would've kept the color. She definitely looks more unique as a brunette than the average blonde bimbo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i am guilty of finding candice attractive even when she is overly tanned and blonde but i personally think she looks awful here...something about her face looks weird here, like she's trying too hard to be a high fashion model or something

It's the John Galliano makeup.

I actually really like her, even though she's not my goal body. I think its a breath of fresh air for a VS model to actually just keep poised and calm and collected all the time...many would see that as boring, but I see her as quite refined.

I actually really like her, even though she's not my goal body. I think its a breath of fresh air for a VS model to actually just keep poised and calm and collected all the time...many would see that as boring, but I see her as quite refined.

I agree and she honestly seems so shy and peculiar in interviews. I really love her. She's a serene breath of fresh air! And I usually am not partial to blonde/blue eyed girly models!

I am glad a model made it to number 1. Usually they choose Scarlett or something of the like.

Completely agree - granted it's a Victoria's Secret model, its much better than their usual picks

EDIT: Also relieved she beat out Kate Upton and Jennifer Lawrence. They both made top 20 but I'll take Candice over those pigs any day

I can't believe Miley even made the list, let alone how far down the list she made it. There is nothing remotely sexy about her. At least Christina has that Jayne Mansfield bombshell thing going on. But Miley has no sex appeal...:superpuke:

do not forget, last year Miley was no. 1! :nervous: