Candice Swanepoel

So she's worse than Miley? :wtf:

Well each to their own I suppose :rolleyes: And I guess it is just a men's mag/ fap list - I should stop taking these things so seriously

I never said she is worse than Miley. I just prefer Miley's face over Emma's and find Miley to have more sex appeal if I were a man.

Men don't care about how elegant or skinny you look. They find Miley sexy because she opens her legs on stage and her bodysuits show what her private areas look like.

And also, Miley has been the centre of sexual controversy for the last year so I am not surprised.

Emma Stone is incredibly boring to me physically and I am not really into her voice or acting. She doesn't have range.

I just prefer Miley's face over Emma's .
You have weird taste :wtf:

Men don't care about how elegant or skinny you look.
:orly: I can think of a few that do

Emma Stone is incredibly boring to me physically and I am not really into her voice or acting. She doesn't have range.

tumblr_n3m0rcP2LH1svrjzfo1_250.gif

But seriously each to their own

Reactions: 1 user
I never said she is worse than Miley. I just prefer Miley's face over Emma's and find Miley to have more sex appeal if I were a man.

Men don't care about how elegant or skinny you look. They find Miley sexy because she opens her legs on stage and her bodysuits show what her private areas look like.

And also, Miley has been the centre of sexual controversy for the last year so I am not surprised.

this whole thing screams "average american view" to me

Reactions: 2 users

wait… who are these men? Most [normal, human being] men are repulsed by Miley Cyrus. I don't know.. If I knew I man who thought Miley was sexy.. i would question things.

wait… who are these men? Most [normal, human being] men are repulsed by Miley Cyrus. I don't know.. If I knew I man who thought Miley was sexy.. i would question things.

I have read men online comment on her pictures, etc when she was wearing those bodysuits. This is where I got my reference.

I have read men online comment on her pictures, etc when she was wearing those bodysuits. This is where I got my reference.

Thats your problem… sorry. Anyone who looks up and comments on pictures of Miley Cyrus on the internet… gross

Reactions: 1 users

Lord almighty, this is the second occasion on these forums that I have thanked the stars I don't associate with the type of men you know. Phew.

Reactions: 1 users

i will back you up that most men don't love the skinny look we appreciate here however there is not a single guy i know (friends, boyfriends, even hook ups) that finds miley's antics "sexy" or are turned on by a body suit practically going up her womanly area. Men may think she has a good body or even a pretty face but the whole overly sexual, trashy thing doesn't attract normal men...if these are the guys you hang out with you should get out more - i promise there are some better options out there ;)

I'm actually going to back you up on this one. I just graduated from high school, and there were actually a lot of guys who thought Miley was attractive. There were plenty that didn't as well, but the guys who liked her were not just a small denomination of creepy, gross guys. (I'm referring to guys who are 18, by the way, so maybe tastes change.)

Lord almighty, this is the second occasion on these forums that I have thanked the stars I don't associate with the type of men you know. Phew.

I've already mentioned earlier that I saw those comments on Miley's pictures on another forum that I was lurking on.

And I've never once mentioned the men I know in my personal life on this forum. And I am pretty sure the average girl would love to associate with the men in my life as they are predominantly in the fashion and arts scene on the entrepreneurial side.

I am flattered that you've thought about it so much though. I apologize for not spending enough time on the computer to explain myself so thoroughly in my posts on here.

I'm actually going to back you up on this one. I just graduated from high school, and there were actually a lot of guys who thought Miley was attractive. There were plenty that didn't as well, but the guys who liked her were not just a small denomination of creepy, gross guys. (I'm referring to guys who are 18, by the way, so maybe tastes change.)

I am 27 and the men were commenting on her Terry Richardson pictures on Bodybuilding.com

Thats your problem… sorry. Anyone who looks up and comments on pictures of Miley Cyrus on the internet… gross

What are you talking about? There are threads on Miley Cirus on this forum that people are commenting on (good or bad).

i will back you up that most men don't love the skinny look we appreciate here however there is not a single guy i know (friends, boyfriends, even hook ups) that finds miley's antics "sexy" or are turned on by a body suit practically going up her womanly area. Men may think she has a good body or even a pretty face but the whole overly sexual, trashy thing doesn't attract normal men...if these are the guys you hang out with you should get out more - i promise there are some better options out there ;)

You should read above. I stated that I found the pictures online and was reading the comments. I also mentioned that the average man obviously would rate Miley over Emma Stone. I'm sorry that my comments were so personal to you.

Regardless, take your own advice the next time you waste your own time commenting or paying attention to a Miley Cyrus thread. :smash::smash::smash

Last comment (bc I'm really not into bickering with a random on the internet)-- this is actually Candace Swanepoels' thread..I don't like Miley Cyrus! ok Im done! Peace :kiss:

This thread got hijacked with a Miley discussion like 2 pages ago. It somewhat relates since they're both on some magazine's hottest woman list I guess. But I agree with both statements that Miley is gross and Emma is boring. Actually they're both boring, Miley just tries way too hard not to be. I can't believe there are men that fall for that shit. :smash:

She'd be so much better looking if she kept her pale skin and dark hair like she used to have! Now she's just the tanned, pee yellow hair looking bimbo you want to roll your eyes at.

tumblr_m8qf8v1HJt1r7t4cno1_400.jpg

I agree this look is so much better on her, I always found blue eyes/dark hair to be captivating.