Behati Prinsloo

happyending

Rookie
Behati must only be about 5'8" then? Anyways, I think she's a very attainable sort of thin (because she's closer to the average female height) but still the thinnest of the Angels.
victoria-secret-leginy-foldover-pocket-legging-0.jpg.big.jpg

I love her legs here!

Reactions: 1 user

happyending

Rookie
No, she's about 5'11"!
Really? She looks a lot shorter, probably because of her frame. I was comparing her to Karlie who's 6'1" in the picture posted a few posts ago. It still seems like even if they were both standing straight, Karlie would still be about an inch taller in flats while Behati's in 3(?)-inch heels. Maybe someone who's met her can shed some light? Because she really looks about 5'10" at the most and I'd always assumed she was one of the shorter angels.

Super Star
Almost all of her modeling work is from Victoria's Secret, so I wonder how her career will turn out after she parts with Victoria's Secret. She never really caught on in HF like Adriana, Candice, and Karlie. I think she'll probably fade into obscurity, like Erin, and I see Lily going the same way too.

O9Xk3Ps.jpg

MCYWPuUl.jpg

tmrx2x6l.jpg

TsxGNDwl.jpg

1QszWMMl.jpg

cm1ujhTl.jpg

YtfX9kQl.jpg

Jt9uZeYl.jpg
L6soH4sl.jpg

W0bPvNQl.jpg
o7fIHLPl.jpg

wdRidkml.jpg
5LgIMBhl.jpg

Kacha

Runt
Judging from the most recent photos on her thread, Erin's problem at least is a massive, horrible, frightening weight. If Behati keeps working hard, I can imagine her being in HF. She'd probably have to lose some more, though.

Reactions: 1 user

marieebo

Community Duchess
I'm not a fan of her face (I think she's pretty plain) but I've never seen her looking this good, she has a very nice body.

Andrea

Super Star
I am not impressed with her. She's the ultimate butter-face for one, and she has a higher body fat percentage than I'd like to see, especially for a lingerie and swimsuit model. She's an apple shape with skinny legs, a pouch and no butt whatsoever. Sorry, but I just don't find her attractive at all

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users

Arctic

Rookie
Well. She looks disgusting in my opinion.

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2015-05-09 à 11.14.28.png
    Capture d’écran 2015-05-09 à 11.14.28.png
    451 KB · Views: 139
  • Capture d’écran 2015-05-09 à 11.14.42.png
    Capture d’écran 2015-05-09 à 11.14.42.png
    480 KB · Views: 126

espressoenthusiast

SkinnyGossip Royal
Her body type reminds me a lot of mine (thin limbs, longer legs, 'soft' appearing midsection) so I'm very sympathetic. That being said, I feel like she has lost a lot of spark in her *face* lately? I can't seem to pinpoint it, but her eyes appear much less striking and she seems very generic to me now, even more so than usual--maybe it's because we see her everywhere now?

espressoenthusiast

SkinnyGossip Royal
Also I can guarantee you she definitely had a lot of fluids before that photo was taken (coachella=100+ degrees hot; unfortunately, most people look like they've waterloaded, even the skinniest of models I've seen there :cautious:)