Behati Prinsloo

She looks so old here....
4a4ebd2e73da55daeea3ef37ff935300fd8f9049

For me she's the best example of how the weight loss can change a person's imagine. For me she wasn't anything special before she lost al that weight but now I have completely change my mind. I think she looks absolutely amazing now and hope she stays like this! I also like her grounge attitude...I'd like to be her friend!

For me she's the best example of how the weight loss can change a person's imagine. For me she wasn't anything special before she lost al that weight but now I have completely change my mind. I think she looks absolutely amazing now and hope she stays like this! I also like her grounge attitude...I'd like to be her friend!

I agree, her transformation is incredible and even if you don't like her you have to admit it's inspiring. The change in her face is one of my biggest inspirations!

I think she looks gorgeous in these latest pictures, I couldn't see it at the start of this thread in the VS where she just looked like a school girl in the change room to me. Her face looks stunning now, especially in Vogue Japan and her body is amazing, those legs! Definitely become thinspo for me.

I love her recently. A while ago I literally couldn't stand her but now she's grown on me I guess. I like her recents for VS.

I adore her transformation. I bet her freckles would now look super gorgeous on her slimmer face. But other than that she's still not a model to me.

I adore her transformation. I bet her freckles would now look super gorgeous on her slimmer face. But other than that she's still not a model to me.

Agree. She's cute/pretty in a girl-next-door kind of way. Not stunning in the delicately glamourous inaccessible unachievable way I like to see models.

The 25-year-old wife of Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine, Prinsloo is very much the tomboy type and is naturally active.

The Namibian model, who earned her Angel wings in 2009, has loved swimming since her school days and keeps it up to this day, alongside regular Pilates.

She also adores surfing, paddle boarding and hiking and has also been known to enjoy a relaxing round of golf.

When it comes to food, Prinsloo doesn't follow one regime in particular, telling E!Online: 'I'm not a huge believe in strict diets or crazy juice cleanses.

'I tried it once and I almost killed somebody! It was the worst feeling ever! I grew up eating very healthy, but I ate a lot of meat, salads, potatoes, lot of heavy food. My mum was very healthy, so it's kind of in me.

'But I do love In-N-Out [fast food], and I do love pizza...and pasta is my favorite. I just try to keep it in moderation. Don't eat everything! Just some of it.'

Secrets of the Victoria's Secret models' bodies revealed

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...et-model-s-bodies-revealed.html#ixzz3Koctd4nB

Karlie looks huge against her! But on second looks she's in flats and still looms large over Behati in heeled boots. The fact that Behati is much smaller framed overall AND such a good girl really ups the contrast - she looks extra amazing there!