Behati Prinsloo

Lorelei

Rising Star
I find her so very boring and average. Any one else think she looks like a slightly more attractive J Lawrence?

magrissima

Worker Bee
She has small piggy eyes and a gigantic face. I don't see the appeal, not even for VS.

Maleska

Worker Bee
still don't undestand why they've chosen such a boring, average face to be the angel :cautious:

vanitas

Grand Dame
still don't undestand why they've chosen such a boring, average face to be the angel :cautious:
Because the VS fashion show is starting to resemble a poorly put together high school project so it's not worth booking too many exceptional models?

Reactions: 1 users

Peonies

Rising Star
Seems like she's trying to compete with Gigi for being the fattest :facepalm:
image.png

Reactions: 3 users

Ally

Rising Star
not to be rude, but if you looked like that at 137 pounds and 5'5 you must have bones of lead
:lol::lol::lol: bahahhaha, oh christ
sometimes I wonder about the authenticity of new-ish members, then once in a while something like this pops up and I just go :mclap::drama:

Reactions: 4 users

oferta

Grand Dame
Boah, she looked 'über soft' to say it in the most political correct way.... compared to last year, it is a huge difference,

Mandy.Bowie

Grand Dame
Boah, she looked 'über soft' to say it in the most political correct way.... compared to last year, it is a huge difference,

She was a huge dissapoint this year. I was expecting her to look better but man, she's puffy and flabby again.

Reactions: 1 users

MickeyMouse

Banned
Banned
Go to 0.45 hahahaha Magda

That opening with Behati literally looks like a cliche American college movie where the young women over-drink, strip off their tops (and clothes) to cheering drunk young men then regret it the next day.

Super Star
dang i saw the pink carpet pics of her first and i thought her legs looked decent...the angles are so misleading :wtf:

her stomach sticks out further than her boobs tho?

Last edited:

Allie

Worker Bee
her stomach sticks out further than her boobs tho?
Her stomach looked atrocious.

For comparision, this is her red (pink? whatever) carpet photo from last year.

She's one of the ones who really, really needs to keep on top of her body. Some other models can gain and still look good, but when she gains you remember that facially, she is a basic bitch.

Need I say more?