Behati Prinsloo

Behati must only be about 5'8" then? Anyways, I think she's a very attainable sort of thin (because she's closer to the average female height) but still the thinnest of the Angels.
victoria-secret-leginy-foldover-pocket-legging-0.jpg.big.jpg

I love her legs here!

Reactions: 1 user
No, she's about 5'11"!
Really? She looks a lot shorter, probably because of her frame. I was comparing her to Karlie who's 6'1" in the picture posted a few posts ago. It still seems like even if they were both standing straight, Karlie would still be about an inch taller in flats while Behati's in 3(?)-inch heels. Maybe someone who's met her can shed some light? Because she really looks about 5'10" at the most and I'd always assumed she was one of the shorter angels.

Almost all of her modeling work is from Victoria's Secret, so I wonder how her career will turn out after she parts with Victoria's Secret. She never really caught on in HF like Adriana, Candice, and Karlie. I think she'll probably fade into obscurity, like Erin, and I see Lily going the same way too.

O9Xk3Ps.jpg

MCYWPuUl.jpg

tmrx2x6l.jpg

TsxGNDwl.jpg

1QszWMMl.jpg

cm1ujhTl.jpg

YtfX9kQl.jpg

Jt9uZeYl.jpg
L6soH4sl.jpg

W0bPvNQl.jpg
o7fIHLPl.jpg

wdRidkml.jpg
5LgIMBhl.jpg

Judging from the most recent photos on her thread, Erin's problem at least is a massive, horrible, frightening weight. If Behati keeps working hard, I can imagine her being in HF. She'd probably have to lose some more, though.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm not a fan of her face (I think she's pretty plain) but I've never seen her looking this good, she has a very nice body.

I am not impressed with her. She's the ultimate butter-face for one, and she has a higher body fat percentage than I'd like to see, especially for a lingerie and swimsuit model. She's an apple shape with skinny legs, a pouch and no butt whatsoever. Sorry, but I just don't find her attractive at all

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
Well. She looks disgusting in my opinion.

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2015-05-09 à 11.14.28.png
    Capture d’écran 2015-05-09 à 11.14.28.png
    451 KB · Views: 175
  • Capture d’écran 2015-05-09 à 11.14.42.png
    Capture d’écran 2015-05-09 à 11.14.42.png
    480 KB · Views: 162
Her body type reminds me a lot of mine (thin limbs, longer legs, 'soft' appearing midsection) so I'm very sympathetic. That being said, I feel like she has lost a lot of spark in her *face* lately? I can't seem to pinpoint it, but her eyes appear much less striking and she seems very generic to me now, even more so than usual--maybe it's because we see her everywhere now?

Also I can guarantee you she definitely had a lot of fluids before that photo was taken (coachella=100+ degrees hot; unfortunately, most people look like they've waterloaded, even the skinniest of models I've seen there :cautious:)