Ask a model anything

tumblr_me5doyxmfT1rw4g9vo1_1280.jpg

So how true is this? :confused:

Girls, do you know what's going on with Abbey Lee?? I just saw a recent picture of her and I'm worried. She looks ill, like a cocaine addict, but i dont wanna make any assumptions....

:(

Girls, do you know what's going on with Abbey Lee?? I just saw a recent picture of her and I'm worried. She looks ill, like a cocaine addict, but i dont wanna make any assumptions....

:(

Then don't.

That's why I'm asking.... :rolleyes:

Don't roll your eyes at me, you can't say you “don't want to make assumptions” while you are making assumptions. It's like me saying,

“I just saw a recent post and I'm worried. Dani seems bad, like a lying dirty slut, but I don't wanna make any assumptions. HEY, I'm just asking.”

Reactions: 1 users
Don't roll your eyes at me, you can't say you “don't want to make assumptions” while you are making assumptions. It's like me saying,

“I just saw a recent post and I'm worried. Dani seems bad, like a lying dirty slut, but I don't wanna make any assumptions. HEY, I'm just asking.”

I didn't say she was on drugs, I said she had that kind of look. :rolleyes: I was worried, trying to be nice, unlike you. And btw who the hell do you think you are to tell me what to do or not to do??, if I want to roll my eyes at you, I will.

Reactions: 1 user
I didn't say she was on drugs, I said she had that kind of look. :rolleyes: I was worried, trying to be nice, unlike you.

You know, sweetums, normally I'd walk ten miles for a good fight, but you're not worth it..

And btw who the hell do you think you are to tell me what to do or not to do??, if I want to roll my eyes at you, I will.

Ahhh we'll just see about that...

^^yikes girl, I suggest you start running the other way beacuse with that attitude it's not going to end pretty for you.

Picking a fight on the forum is never good, and with a VIP... Well we've seen how that ussually ends. But I enjoy a good catfight just like the rest of the gurls, so go on, if you'd risk it :popcorn:

yeah.. running ten miles away from the fight, because as everyone can see, you're just a coward who "run" out of words

You should really not insult VIP's. And calling FashionThin a coward? All I can say is run and hide girl, run and hide... :run:

You should really not insult VIP's. And calling FashionThin a coward? All I can say is run and hide girl, run and hide... :run:

Why only because she is VIP? What does that makes her?? More than any of us? and btw all started because she was hostile with me, I just was asking something nicely, and she answer me badly. I'm not the kind of girl that looks for fight (unlike FashionThin, as said by herself), but if I get attacked, I will defend myself no matter what.

Also, Arabella, I have nothing against you (just to make things clear). I get that you're trying to support your friend ;)

Why only because she is VIP? What does that makes her?? More than any of us? and btw all started because she was hostile with me, I just was asking something nicely, and she answer me badly. I'm not the kind of girl that looks for fight (unlike FashionThin, as said by herself), but if I get attacked, I will defend myself no matter what.

Also, Arabella, I have nothing against you (just to make things clear). I get that you're trying to support your friend ;)

Lol, I'm not friends with her.
VIP's have a special status on this forum and you really should respect them more. In the first place all FashionThin told you was to make no assumptions. You reacted a bit over the top on this in my opinion. That's how it started.
It's nice of you to state that you have nothing against me ;)
But I will butt out now, this is in fact none of my bussiness and I'm going to be like the other girls and just watch. :p